• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Lower parts kit actually. I found the parts kit for less than the trigger alone after applying "SSAE" as a discount just by chance it gave $15.00 off

https://www.pegasusdefense.com/stor...er-parts-kit-featuring-geissele-ssa-e-trigger

I have never ordered from this outfit.. I gave them a call. Seems they are a medium sized firm... in business 4 years. .. Out of Jacksonville, FL

I am looking forward to the new pull weight at the range.

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    Just a suggestion if you ever order another (custom) lpk. You might want to check out red barn armory. I have had nothing but exceptional experiences with them. The last lpk I ordered from them I tried the hyper fire duty trigger and I am convinced that I will be swapping all my triggers to them! Fairly inexpensive and 3.8 lb trigger pull that breaks clean with little take up or over travel. Not trying to take anything away from geiselle they are great triggers. I just don't care for the price they command.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I've worked alot of overtime lately and thought I'd treat myself. I'm going mad these days with spending. Just picked up the EOTech 512 today.
    Alan, is there a substantial improvement on the L3 512 where the controls are on the side of the body instead of behind the glass?
    I thought $349. with a $50.00 in store coupon was a decent deal. Neither is NV capable.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The only problem with the Geissele SSAE trigger is that once you have one, you'll want one in all your future AR's.

I agree. I just finished a build using a mil-spec trigger left over from a lower kit I bought. I smoothed it up some but it's no where near the SSA-E. I wanted to build a budget AR(most of my builds are higher end stuff) for run and gun and plinking. We will see how long I can take using a standard Mil-spec trigger.:)

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I wanted to build a budget AR(most of my builds are higher end stuff) for run and gun and plinking. We will see how long I can take using a standard Mil-spec trigger.:)

Haha, I know what you mean! So many times I've told myself, "it'll just be a budget build..."

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Haha, I know what you mean! So many times I've told myself, "it'll just be a budget build..."

Lol. I actually did okay on this one. Under $600 and I still got a decent barrel(I think), and some nice furniture. However, the red dot on top cost almost as much as the build! :)

But we don't count stuff like optics and slings, do we?:):

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Installed and fired the other day. I had to remove the selector switch to get the old trigger out. No worries though...it is a vast improvement..

Top Bottom