• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • InfraRed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Bill Geissele did a great thing by making these triggers to help out John Noveske's Family after his tragic car accident. Every cent of the trigger money from SHOT Show is going to John's family. There wasn't a lot in the way of insurance since Noveske wrapped up everything he had in his company. Bill made it very clear that he wasn't selling these triggers he was collecting donations. Minimum was $250 but you were able to donate more. They went FAST. Bill was one of the first people I visited on Tuesday and as I was standing there the last trigger was grabbed up.
    I've been hearing stories of guys online and at shows flipping these for anywhere from 300-500 dollars. This is America, so they are free to do so, but I think it's major BS, unless they are taking the profit and donating it to the Noveske fund.
    My take on it is if you were lucky enough to get one, use it to build something great in John's honor and send pics of it to Bill. I did not personally know John Noveske, but I know Bill, and he vouches for the guy it's good enough for me. Please, if any you lucky owners sell your memorial trigger at least donate a portion of the profit to the fund. If any of you members out there see one for sale and want to buy it, at least challenge the seller to see we they plan on doing with the profit. Maybe we can shame them into donating.
    Noveske Memorial
    Thanks.
    InfraRed

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I think these are display pieces and I wouldn't "build" them into anything.

The fact that other people want them and are willing to buy them from the short list of people who were able to purchase them is not offensive to me in the least bit, as the artwork on those pieces was very nice and if I had the money, I'd have bought one in a heartbeat just to display on my office wall someday.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Screw selling it! I would drop that beauty in my rifle, and if the time ever came to throw some hot lead in anger I would have the righteous fist of J. Noveske behind it!!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I picked one up (to use) after research I decided to go with a diffrent trigger and sold the memorial trigger.

However unlike most folks who have them forsale right now I sold mine for 250 bucks to a INGO member. I think its BS that people are using a cause like this to turn a buck, but they dont care what I think:D

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I picked one up (to use) after research I decided to go with a diffrent trigger and sold the memorial trigger.

However unlike most folks who have them forsale right now I sold mine for 250 bucks to a INGO member. I think its BS that people are using a cause like this to turn a buck, but they dont care what I think:D

I wish if I known this I would of gladly purchased it. I've been looking into trying to get one but like u said all the ones available are $$$$

Top Bottom