• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I decided I wanted an electronic scale to make it easier to check my loads. After quite a bit of research I ended up buying a Gempro 250 off Amazon.

This little thing is pretty amazing. It reads down to 1/1000th of a gram or 1/100th of a grain. It will do grams, grains, carat, pennyweight, OZ, and troy OZ.

When it first arrived I turned it on and started weighing. I was getting a lot of floating. I basically had to hit tare every single weigh which made me think I had made a mistake. However it occured to me that it had set on my porch in cold weather before I opened it so I just left it turned on and came back in 30 minutes.

WOW is this thing spot on. It measures the exact same thing every time and goes right back to zero every time. I also bout a calibration set that came with weights from 50 gram down to 1/100th gram and although it may vary 1-2 1000th from the test weights, it always reads them the same. The test set was only $11 so most likely they are not perfect.

So far I highly recommend this scale.

DSC00784.JPG

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Do you have it plugged in on a protected circuit and away from any fluorescent lights? I've read those can effect some digital scales.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    Do you have it plugged in on a protected circuit and away from any fluorescent lights? I've read those can effect some digital scales.

It's on a power strip so I guess you could call that protected. However since it warmed up it is spot on.

Top Bottom