• ...and so much more!
  • Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    Hi guys.
    Ive seen a thread or two that mention the Gen 3 Pmags are shipping out from distributors, but have seen zilch on the Gen 2 Pmags.
    Anyone have any ideas about the older ones?
    Ideas on how to find out?
    Ive got a bunch on backorder, and hopefully Ill see them sometime in the near future, but I wonder if they are just sticking to making the Gen 3s and not going to worry about the older ones.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    DSG is still working on orders from 12/21/12. They are shipping out, there was just a crap ton of the m2, non window mags ordered post sandy hook. The window M2 mags are a week or 2 ahead, and the m3 non window are only 3 weeks backorderd before they arrive.

Lodogg2221

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Kokomo
    Well, I guess maybe my question should have been, should I cancel my back-order with Brownells and order from DSG?
    Would it be quicker?
    Mine have been on order since 12/20.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    Keep your order. Worst case you could sell them $5-10 more than what you paid for them in a hurry or i might buy-em from ya. I ordered midnight 12/23 or i should say 12am 12/24 and havent heard anything yet from dsg.

devildog178

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Henry Co
    A buddy and I both ordered on the 21st. He received his nearly a week ago and I have yet to hear anything from DSG.....???? Luck of the draw I suppose.

need4speed255

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    I ordered the 10 pack of Magpul maglevel pmags from Brownells sometime in mid December. Just today I received an email from them with tracking info. My order has been processed, origin scanned, and departure scanned through UPS. I guess I should expect them in the next two or three days.

I have seen other comments that people are receiving their magazines in much quicker times with order dates well after mine. This could be due to non-windowed mags compared to windows.

Top Bottom