• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protongun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    anyone out there own a 4th gen Glock? How is it holding up? Do you like it? I put money down on a gen 4 19 today, should be in in 2 weeks or so. This will be my first Glock, hope it lives up to the reputation

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I just bought a Gen 4 Glock 22, and I really, really like it. It shoots the same as my other Glocks, but the interchangeable back straps were a really good idea. Also, I like the oversize mag release.

They seemed to have some problems at first, but I have nothing but good things to report.

I was wondering when the Gen 4 Glock 19's and 23's were going to arrive in stores.

ayz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    check the slide to see if "02" is machined on the inside. if not, glock will replace it for you for free

ayz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    the first gen4's off the line (17's, i think) had issues with low-velocity bullets jamming, hence the fix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    also like high capacity of their mags and lighter weight. Used a M9 baretta while in Iraq, liked the overall feel but the grip felt a little wide for my hand. I generally would like a little thinner grip but still want to maintain at least 15 rnd capacity on the mag

Top Bottom