General June 2011 Indy 1500 Discussion Goes Here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Name of the vendor who sells reloaded ammo in the blue plastic cases????

Does anyone know the vendors name or where he is based out of. he is always at the 1500 and usually has a big selection. Im asking because Id like to contact him to check on some rare ammo like 50-70 gov't???
    Thanks

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Question... I've never been to the 1500 so I'm ignorant.

I'm looking to sell a rifle that I'm about to list on here on INGO, but I was wondering if it is possible to carry it around the show with a for sale sign?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Question... I've never been to the 1500 so I'm ignorant.

I'm looking to sell a rifle that I'm about to list on here on INGO, but I was wondering if it is possible to carry it around the show with a for sale sign?

Yes!!! I have seen a lot of people walking around with their firearms for sale that have signs advertising the fact. The most common method is the flag sign (for long guns).....A dow rod that fits down the barrel of the gun with a for sale sign attached to the exposed end of the dow rod. For handguns, I have seen people with signs taped/attached to their backs and even signs hanging around their necks. Be creative and go for it!! Good Luck!

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Hey guys. The US Army will be there again. This time we'll be bringing a Hummer (not be be confused with a HMMWV). We'll have some swag as usual. Anyone interested in the Military or those who have already served should stop by and say hi.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Looking for a quality lower to build my work gun. I'm not looking for anything ridiculous, just a well made one by a credible company. So who's bringing one for me to take off their hands?

Also looking for a rail for my mini-draco, most likely will have to be one for an AK that I can cut down.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom