• Status
    Not open for further replies.

slamminsam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    anderson
    went into a local gun shop today just to see if i could find a good deal on anything they had a 380 i was interested in but it was priced a little high but i looked at it anyway i really liked it so i asked them if they were interested in trading the guy said he would look at what i had which was a similar 380 of the same brand name just a little newer he opens his book and says we allow 70 percent of book but his gun was priced over 100 percent of book and didn't even have the original box why cant dealers be fair with a guy they want your return business but don't want to offer a fair deal

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. I am going to say this out in the open. This is the very last new thread under the heading...."General"
    Look around. This is not how we roll here. Put something that relates to the thread topic in the title.

Seriously. This is making us all a bit crazy.

-CM-

slamminsam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    anderson
    ​to whom it may concern I'm trying to get in my 50 posts so i can see the classifieds yesterday i had posted 12 posts now today it says i only have 9 how come do you not want me to make my 50 post or what yes they might be short and sweet but come on

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ​to whom it may concern I'm trying to get in my 50 posts so i can see the classifieds yesterday i had posted 12 posts now today it says i only have 9 how come do you not want me to make my 50 post or what yes they might be short and sweet but come on

Well that would be me. You have labeled every thread you start with "General" and the staff pulled a few. How can we have that many titled the same. That is not acceptable .
    Refer to post #2 please. This thread should be titled something that involves either LGS of a .380. Get into it. No more "General please.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    that's what general topic means i can talk about anything gun related that's what general means

OK..........last chance. You can not and will not continue doing this. We are getting reports that is wastes members time. We choose what we read by the titles.

I have been as patient as I will be on this. This thread is locked and I will not see another General title "PLEASE"

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom