Undisclosed
    It's a dupe!

manatee.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Any word on the ethnicity of the man pulled from the truck? I mean, I'm sure it was a white guy. We all know he would've just shot him if he were black.:stickpoke:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The story is set in stone. No information that contradicts the story line will be considered. George Z is a bad guy and that's the story and no contradictory info will be considered.

One of the black people he targeted in his police calls was a 7 year old boy. He called it in because he was concerned that the kid was alone on a busy street. In at least one article, this was portrayed as just how racist Z is - he called in a 7 year old black boy because he's so racist he even thinks black children are suspect.

There's nothing anyone can do.

I remember reading that Paul Ryan may have had a black girlfriend (which he did) because he was trying to hide his racism. There's no winning.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I'm amazed the guy in the truck let Zimmerman pull him out, what with GZ being a racist murderer and all.
    Very surprised the guy didn't continue to lay/be trapped underneath the truck and wait for someone else... wait a minute, no else showed up.
    What to do: what to do?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I was afraid this soap opera was going to stop being the #1 news story in the USA. Guess we won't have to worry about that anytime soon.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Breaking news: Holder impounds Zimmerman's car to check for civil rights violations. Update at 9:30...

Flash: Barry says hes proud of being white like Zimmerman, he could of been like Zimmerman too.......beer summit........ya right. Barry is probably crying and calling the media to not talk or air this, now to figure out how to destroy Fox News.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Don't remember if it was Rush Limbaugh from 1200-1500, or Tony Katz on the Dana Loesch show from 1500-1600, but I heard just about every one of these comments upthread made in one form or another as projected media responses to this news item. Is it we who are predictable or is it those who oppose us?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As I said in the other thread, I think this is a pretty selfless move by GZ. Imagine if the wrong crowd, the ones that are looking to kill him, had found him out in the open. Pretty brave in at least 2 ways.

Top Bottom