• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    [Comment deleted before even posting by me. Not wanting to feel the ingo ban hammer... yet.]

:popcorn:

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Politicians should have to resign their seat for introducing and/or sponsoring bills that are so clearly unconstitutional.
    If forces us now to try and defeat it when should never have something introduced this ridiculous in the first place.
    Frivolous lawsuits & frivolous legislation :runaway:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm actually glad they've introduced this nonsense.
    It shows their true colors.
    This should be a clarion call to all freedom loving Georgians to unseat ALL sponsors of this bill.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Hopefully some of these creatures are from vulnerable districts and the NRA can get recalls going, although I am not sure if GA law allows it. But if so...yeah, justice should be immediate and swift.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    This simply cannot be true! I have read and been told a million times that they are not coming for my guns.

Now where did I leave my tinfoil cap? Time to don the chrome dome once again.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I am still scratching my head. I hope in every election where a gun banner/control activist is running they get their asses handed to them in the general election. My fear, is, though, that it won't matter in some places and they'll still think its a winning issue.

The best way for them to approach their control/confiscation efforts is on the ballots in more liberal leaning states with careful wording to make it seem like the ones that don't pass it are out of touch and to keep the donations from other banners coming in.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    The joke is on you if you think those legislators expect or even want those bills to pass.

All they want is to lob an easy grenade across the isle so their voters can THINK that they're doing something good. If it doesn't get the votes, well then, at least they weren't afraid to fight the good fight against the evil NRA.

My god, if the bill did pass, they'd **** down their leg at the thought of the logistics involved with enforcing it. Then they would have something to do, and they don't want that.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    This simply cannot be true! I have read and been told a million times that they are not coming for my guns.

Now where did I leave my tinfoil cap? Time to don the chrome dome once again.
    I guess we shouldn't be surprised.....In the last few weeks I have heard both BHO and HRC publicly extoll the "Australian Model" of gun control. They are emboldening the haters.

singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The joke is on you if you think those legislators expect or even want those bills to pass.

All they want is to lob an easy grenade across the isle so their voters can THINK that they're doing something good. If it doesn't get the votes, well then, at least they weren't afraid to fight the good fight against the evil NRA.

My god, if the bill did pass, they'd **** down their leg at the thought of the logistics involved with enforcing it. Then they would have something to do, and they don't want that.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner; look at the crap that passed the Indy City Council, but they can say, see it the NRA, GOP, {insert you boogieman} that stop it.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Chilling: Georgia Democrats Introduce a Gun Confiscation Bill | www.independentsentinel.com

The bill–HB 731–is sponsored by Mary Margaret Oliver (D-83rd), Stacey Abrams (D-89th), Carolyn Hugley (D-136th), Pat Gardiner (D-57th), Dar’shun Kendrick (D-93rd), Dee Dawkins-Haigler (D-91st).

I wonder if they could mount a recall of these reps much like they did in Colorado.

A little research will show you this collection of dimwits is primarily from the Atlanta area. Big city Democrats only get booted when they propose welfare reductions. Anything else they may try to do is of no interest to their constituency.

Top Bottom