• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    anybody care to take the bet it was a 3rd gen camaro?

for those unfamiliar with the generations, 3rd gen = 1982-1992:
    metallicamaro-1989-iroc-z.jpg

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    HOLY COW! She would have to be cleared by an ER doctor in the county I work in before she could be taken to jail. That is almost coma level for even hard core drinkers.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    she didn't drive under the fence she drove through the fence just like she drove through the picnic table, the picnic area, and the stair case at the office to the trailer park.

@.392
    I am surprised she was able to get in the car and start it.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    well, some people would argue that since she didn't hurt anyone, she should only be held accountable for the property damage she caused, because some people believe that DUI shouldn't be a crime.

But then again, some people are..........well.......... retarded! :):

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    .392??????????????????????????????????????????

Sounds like she's had a beer or two to build up that tolerance. :n00b:

I hope this dumb ***** gets some jail time.

HOLY COW! She would have to be cleared by an ER doctor in the county I work in before she could be taken to jail. That is almost coma level for even hard core drinkers.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Most humans are unconscious or worse by this point. She's put in long hours in order to hit that personal best. :alcoholic::mullet:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    ^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Most humans are unconscious or worse by this point. She's put in long hours in order to hit that personal best. :alcoholic::mullet:

Most humans would be unconscious or vomiting WAY before that point.

I would have to drink between 8-9 beers an hour for 4 straight hours to "achieve" a BAC like that.

Or it would be as simple as drinking 2 fifths of whiskey in that same amount of time.:n00b:

Seriously, how much do you have to drink and over what period of time?

I once heard that Slash drank a half gallon of vodka everyday for 10 years...I bet he could keep up with her.:):

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Most humans would be unconscious or vomiting WAY before that point.

I would have to drink between 8-9 beers an hour for 4 straight hours to "achieve" a BAC like that.

Or it would be as simple as drinking 2 fifths of whiskey in that same amount of time.:n00b:

Seriously, how much do you have to drink and over what period of time?

I once heard that Slash drank a half gallon of vodka everyday for 10 years...I bet he could keep up with her.:):

I don't know how much of this is true and I never looked into it myself but, until he drowned in a puddle, there was a homeless drunk that plagued the area I work in. He was worse than most because he was violent and he would steel alcohol from anywhere and everywhere. He would regularly get beat up by the other homeless people and occasionally by people he attempted to assault when they refused to give him money. Anyway, he would occasionally be taken to the hospital for his injuries. He would regularly have a b.a.c. in the .4 range.

One of the E.R. doc's told me that Native Americans do not have a certain enzyme in their blood that helps break down alcohol. They do not have to drink as much as others and their b.a.c. remains elevated for an elongated period of time. I just kind of believed him because he was a doctor but, now that I typed it out, it looks like I am going to have to try and do some research...

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I don't know how much of this is true and I never looked into it myself but, until he drowned in a puddle, there was a homeless drunk that plagued the area I work in. He was worse than most because he was violent and he would steel alcohol from anywhere and everywhere. He would regularly get beat up by the other homeless people and occasionally by people he attempted to assault when they refused to give him money. Anyway, he would occasionally be taken to the hospital for his injuries. He would regularly have a b.a.c. in the .4 range.

One of the E.R. doc's told me that Native Americans do not have a certain enzyme in their blood that helps break down alcohol. They do not have to drink as much as others and their b.a.c. remains elevated for an elongated period of time. I just kind of believed him because he was a doctor but, now that I typed it out, it looks like I am going to have to try and do some research...
    There are a TON of factors that affect tolerance, every person has a different tolerance for alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, etc.. Heritage can be one, so can being male or female, whether or not your father or grandfather was an alcoholic can greatly multiply the likelihood also. It is a very fascinating subject to me.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Most people, even drinkers, are noticeably impaired in the .17 range. It makes for a short simple report.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

"Drowned in a puddle"!! I was trying to get a mental picture that.:D

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Oh I GUARANTEE it was a 3rd gen car. Probably an IROC too just because the acronym fits (Ignorant Redneck Out Cruising)

Top Bottom