• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I was just digging around on Utube and found this Sootchoo vid on the Parabellum. Then I think remembered handling one back in the day, I recalled the sheath. I can't find any other knife that sheathes this way, I am curious if anybody knows anything about them. There are some on Ebay but they are proud of them. Anybody see one for sale?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK01cl81HFU

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Seems pretty cool really. I looked too on Ebay and I'm guessing for the $150-$160 asking prices for this 1980's gadgetry you could get something a lot better now. However, it does look pretty cool and I really like the versatility of the sheath. Plus, made in the good ole USA...:patriot:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think that's one of Blackie Collins' designs from when he worked at Gerber (and they were still making a lot of good gear). They also had the Bolt Action knives with the same locking mechanism. Very smooth! (I have a Bolt Action with a drop point).

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Seems pretty cool really. I looked too on Ebay and I'm guessing for the $150-$160 asking prices for this 1980's gadgetry you could get something a lot better now. However, it does look pretty cool and I really like the versatility of the sheath. Plus, made in the good ole USA...:patriot:

Yeah, I was thinking too for the money I could get a better knife. But I love that sheath, I can't believe no one has copied that design.

bullet293

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    OMOKOK
    it is a blackie collins design. i think they were made in the late 80's for a few years only. i got one in 89 for hs graduation and i used the heck out of it for a long time. i found one at strawtown a few years ago that was new in the box for 30-40 $ that is a safe queen.

Top Bottom