• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had to read the title to this thread twice. For some reason, my mind interpreted "German man hunting goats eaten by Cannibals in South Pacific" as "man-hunting goats" (from Germany) eaten by Cannibals in South Pacific... and I couldn't for the life of me think of why German man-hunting goats would be in the South Pacific. Seems like they'd be Polynesian man-hunting goats or something... :dunno: :):

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I had to read the title to this thread twice. For some reason, my mind interpreted "German man hunting goats eaten by Cannibals in South Pacific" as "man-hunting goats" (from Germany) eaten by Cannibals in South Pacific... and I couldn't for the life of me think of why German man-hunting goats would be in the South Pacific. Seems like they'd be Polynesian man-hunting goats or something... :dunno: :):
    LMAO!!!!!! +1 couldn't stop laughing!!!!!..................... +1 to you too Tommy!!!!

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I think I'll be avoiding that place in my future travels. Talk about a Thanksgiving feast. I could probably feed that tribe for months. :)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When I was in the Dominican Republic many years ago, I ate goat, it was actually very good, one of the better meals I had there. I can see some goat and kraut cooked in a crock pot for 8 hrs or so being quite tasty!

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    When I was in the Dominican Republic many years ago, I ate goat, it was actually very good, one of the better meals I had there. I can see some goat and kraut cooked in a crock pot for 8 hrs or so being quite tasty!

My Dad raised goats when I was young (ha! thought I was going to say "kid", didn't you?) and he had lots of customers for any young ones that he didn't want to keep. I never tried it, but all those people said that they made the best barbecue going.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    In Haiti, goat was the meat of choice because it was about all that was available. The meat itself wasn't bad, but most of the time it seems they skinned it and then took a clever to the legs and you had to pick the meat off the bone which was kinda gross.

Top Bottom