• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Hey vert can you just drop a glock 20 10mm barrel into a glock 21 and have a 10mm or is that not possible. They look identical except for caliber.
    I believe such a conversion barrel exists, but I am relying on Google Fu for that answer. I have no personal experience with such a conversion. You are correct they are the same size gun. I do know the .40 to 9mm conversion barrels work fine.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I believe such a conversion barrel exists, but I am relying on Google Fu for that answer. I have no personal experience with such a conversion. You are correct they are the same size gun. I do know the .40 to 9mm conversion barrels work fine.
    The Glock 20 slide is about .6 ounce heavier.
    Don't know if that matters or not.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Just one example I found on a quick search

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    If it makes any difference you can get a Tango Down flat face trigger for about $60. The pistol is small and recoil is a little snappy, it's not an unusual complaint.
    I suggest looking unto Overwatch Precision PolyDAT flat trigger same price... but includes a polished oem trigger bar

Top Bottom