Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    It doesn't take a genius to figure that ammo may get real scarce real fast so I added to my stash what I could afford.

All of the obvious signs indicate that things can go south real fast.
    My main concern is that there is always a possibility that my weapons and ammo could fall into the wrong hands if I fail to survive.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    E-mail I received from SGAmmo, Just the first paragraph.

We have seen a massive spike in demand this past 4 days, with double 'normal' sales Saturday and Sunday, then triple normal on Monday, and already double normal at 11am today. We have not raised a single price yet, however if order volume continues to overwhelm the warehouse crew's capacity to fill orders over the next few days we will have to make choices on how we reduce volume, which could involve increasing prices 5% to 10%, limiting selection to cases only, removing popular ammo options that are sold at extremely low profit margins from the website menu, minimum $$ orders, etc, all of which are highly unpopular with segments of out customer base, but necessary to maintain synchronization of warehouse capacity with order volume.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

We have seen a massive spike in demand this past 4 days, with double 'normal' sales Saturday and Sunday, then triple normal on Monday, and already double normal at 11am today. We have not raised a single price yet, however if order volume continues to overwhelm the warehouse crew's capacity to fill orders over the next few days we will have to make choices on how we reduce volume, which could involve increasing prices 5% to 10%, limiting selection to cases only, removing popular ammo options that are sold at extremely low profit margins from the website menu, minimum $$ orders, etc, all of which are highly unpopular with segments of out customer base, but necessary to maintain synchronization of warehouse capacity with order volume.
    What a bunch of :bs:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Got the same email. Just ordered this:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I dunno... Wouldn't surprise me in the least that people are ordering more ammo with the threats of terrorism here and abroad this week.
    I'm talking about this part of the statement

"which could involve increasing prices 5% to 10%, limiting selection to cases only, removing popular ammo options that are sold at extremely low profit margins from the website menu, minimum $$ orders, etc,"

Top Bottom