• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmanguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2017
    Tippecanoe
    Four guns in Lafayette has ammo back in. I picked up 22LR, 9mm, and .223. I think it was all brass casing... I saw some 300 black out as well, subsonic

SB2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Morgan County
    Shoot Point Blank is no longer selling ammo unless:

1) You are a range member or
    2) You buy a firearm

They said that this is "until further notice".

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bass Pro in Portage has some .38 and quite a bit of.22lr limit 5 bulk packs the employee is currently stacking on the shelf.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Rural King in Martinsville has handgun ammo in stock and 223 as of 7pm tonight - limit 1 box however, and a lot of it is steel cased. I passed, but I guess it depends on how badly one needs ammo.

Stopped by today and they had .223 (Tula steel and PMC brass) at under $6 a box. 5.56 Federal 90 rd boxes for $34.99. Armscore 9mm for $8.99 a box.

Still one box per customer per day, but the 90 rd Federal counts as one box.

Really that's pre-craziness pricing on the .223 and 9mm. The 5.56 isn't cheap, but not bad in today's market. Maybe we're finally starting to see supply catching back up to demand.

bmanguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2017
    Tippecanoe
    I’m disappointed with Sportsman’s guide. They regularly show up as having reasonably priced ammo, but it is always out of stock. Feels like a “bait and switch”. Am I being unreasonable?

SB2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Morgan County
    I am taking this shortage as an opportunity to discern who to buy products from in the future. The bait and switch types along with those raising prices to ridiculous levels will remembered. So far RK has been the only place I’ve seen that kept pre-shortage prices.

Top Bottom