• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I was wanting for my personal collection to be honest.... I was just staing he got a steal and Wally lost out on a hundo and thought we were bsing him. So after we got lined out and did some talkin we went and checked it out said he messed up lol. No biggi was just saying whoot happend!

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Dont Encourage him. :nono:

The way I see it Ben has made his intentions clear that he goes from walmart to walmart to buy ammo to sell. It is his right to do so if he feels he can make money after he factors in gas and time and I have no issue with it. He has also helped people out by posting where to find ammo in stock.

Also 2 boxes of that m22 are now posted on armslist for $65 per 500.

http://www.natchezss.com/ammo.cfm?contentId=ammoGroup&ammoGroup=1&searchBy=size&ammoSize=205&category=3&outOfStock=0&orderBy=

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    The way I see it Ben has made his intentions clear that he goes from walmart to walmart to buy ammo to sell. It is his right to do so if he feels he can make money after he factors in gas and time and I have no issue with it. He has also helped people out by posting where to find ammo in stock.

http://www.natchezss.com/ammo.cfm?contentId=ammoGroup&ammoGroup=1&searchBy=size&ammoSize=205&category=3&outOfStock=0&orderBy=

Thank you for finally understanding lol. Rep for you! Yes my trucks get good mileage and I only go when I know for sure it's there :-)

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yeah they are now out. Just another tip. If you can get them in your cart you can typically keep them in there and order at a later time. This will save on shipping if you combine with a later order.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yes the FAT FK did! I was being nice guy and told him ammo was n stock and blah blah. Was livid after he got 2000 rounds for $100!!! Do u know if the m-22 are n 1000 round or 500 round boxes?

I have bought that M-22 ammo twice at Wally. It has 2 - 500 round boxes inside and is sold that way as well. So you get 1000 rounds for 48 bucks. Unfortunately, they only seem to get 2 boxes in at a time, so unless your that first person in line, your unlikely to get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom