• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Last Friday I got 5 boxes (100 rounds each) of Winchester 9MM FMJ ammo at Walmart in Warsaw. The day before that I got 4 boxes (50 rounds each) of 9MM refurbed ammo at Big R in Warsaw. I bought that because I needed ammo bad and it was the first I had seen in months.

So I got lucky finding ammo two days in a row in Warsaw.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Found a case of 1575 rds of Fiocchi 22lr at Thomlinsons in Churubusco. It's a copper plated 40 grain bullet at 1260 fps, so basically the same as the cci mini mag. $125 which is 9 cents a round. Came in a nice waterproof ammo can too.

Tomlinsons always treats people right. They're one of my favorite gun stores and I enjoy supporting them. How were their reloading supply shelves looking?

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Tomlinsons always treats people right. They're one of my favorite gun stores and I enjoy supporting them. How were their reloading supply shelves looking?

They looked to be pretty well stocked on everything. Even had a pound of Varget last time I was in there. All they had on small rifle primers were Wolf magnums, but they had several thousand of them.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Cabela's lifting online limits?

Don't go crazy, folks. ;) Of the ones I checked it looks like they're still limiting .22 but no issues adding greater than 5 boxes to the shopping cart. They have more brands of .223 than I've seen in a while.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I noticed there was no limit on the Herters Select Brass Handgun Ammo at Cabela's yesterday. To top it off, I looked a few minutes ago and they still have various calibers available.

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Walmart in Rochester. 7/11/13 @ 1300 hours...

.45acp Federal 50 count 230gr ....5 boxes

Winchester 243 rifle ammo...5 boxes

Winchester 270 rifle ammo....4 boxes

Remington 270 ...1 box

Winchester 30-06 ....2 boxes

Tons of shotgun ammo

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Gander Mountain in Evansville has ALOT of everything except .22lr. All the .223, .45, .40, 9mm, ect that you could want to buy. But they are at Gander Mountain prices which are pretty high. But, the ammo is in there for someone who needs it.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Orion arms in Clarksville has a ton of ammo. Make sure to bring a saw to cut off your arms and legs if you would like some though. I don't recommend anyone patronizing their establishment.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Went back minutes after your post and an associate was stocking the shelf, she said the .22 sold a little earlier, asked her if she put it on the shelf and she said no, it was there when she arrived.

So I had her page the manager and had a little talk with the him while she was "still" stocking ammo that was on a cart.

Explained to him that I was in last night @ 8:30 and it was showing in stock and that the assistant manager told me that none was on the truck and none was in the cage and it was showing 4 in stock. But magically the four that was not on the truck or cage and was missing, sold this morning.:n00b:

He goes and gets a gun and runs the stocking code and you could tell that he had a po'd look on his face after checking it. He explained that if it's not being stocked on the shelf it's supposed to be locked in the cage, so one of two things happened. Either a employee hid the ammo, or his assistant did not check the cage, or did and refused to get the ammo.

Told me he was going to check the video of the back room and cage, and review it because corporate policy was that if the shelf is empty and there is stock on hand it is supposed to be sold, and if that happens it's a fire-able offense for refusing a sale. He took my name and number and is going to call me back later today/evening after having a chance to talk to that assitant manager.

Very nice guy and was very understanding, even told me that he can't get .380 ammo for his carry gun and goes to Bradis. Nice to see a Wal-Mart manager have a LTCH and not be a anti gun.

Any update on what the Manager found? Would be interesting to hear if they caught where the lie was.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Any update on what the Manager found? Would be interesting to hear if they caught where the lie was.

Well in not so many words, video was reviewed, I was not told who was responsible, but the manager told me that the :poop: will run downhill like diarrhea when it is all said and done, apologized to me again for the problem and said he hopes to correct problems because they was not in the business to pick and choose who they sell to.

Now all I have to do is wait for some more Winchester M22 to arrive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom