• Status
    Not open for further replies.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Rural King is having a sale on Blazer 9 mm right now. 12.99/box w/3/box rebate. Works out to 10/box with a limit of 10 boxes.

Thought that was a good 'out the door' price for 9....especially available locally.

They had a pallet of it at Columbus Rural King.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Rural King is having a sale on Blazer 9 mm right now. 12.99/box w/3/box rebate. Works out to 10/box with a limit of 10 boxes.

Thought that was a good 'out the door' price for 9....especially available locally.

They had a pallet of it at Columbus Rural King.

Fyi, its not a regular rebate in which you get money back to use where you want. Its in the form of a card to use only at rural king. Still a good price, though, for brass,

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI

I bought a couple thousand of rounds of it a couple of years ago and was very unimpressed with its reliability.

I have a old savage single shot 22 hornet. Its a family hand me down that I have no use for other than to pass it down to the next generation. Id like to get a few hundred rounds for it but .47 cents a round seems to be as low as it goes. Should I keep waiting and looking or it that just the price of it?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I bought a couple thousand of rounds of it a couple of years ago and was very unimpressed with its reliability.

I have a old savage single shot 22 hornet. Its a family hand me down that I have no use for other than to pass it down to the next generation. Id like to get a few hundred rounds for it but .47 cents a round seems to be as low as it goes. Should I keep waiting and looking or it that just the price of it?

Anything at or below 50 cents per round is a good price for 22 Hornet, PPU brand is probably your best bet and is good quality ammo.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Not ammo, but ammo CANS. Big R in Michigan City had made in the US .50cal ammo cans (New stock) for $10.99. Cheapest I've seen. Maybe other Big Rs in the state and IL have the same deal.

But! I did find some American Eagle .22LR hiding in a Walmart (South Bend) ammo case. Guy didn't know it was there...sure. $2.50 per 50. Would only sell me 2 boxes. But a few guys behind me saw what I found and they each bought their 2.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Great price, but the $40 shipping really hurts. Anyone know of a free shipping code for Palmetto?

The only way I got $40 shipping was for a full 1,000 case. That works out to about an extra 4 cents per round for the shipping. Not too much to ask and if you know a better place me and my 45acp would appreciate hearing about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom