Not open for further replies.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Was just at Meijer in Cumberland on East Washingtion St (Indy). They had a decent selection of ammo in the shelves and they had 20+ 100rd boxes(the red plastic) of Winchester .22lr plus some other brands of .22lr
    Sorry didn't check the price.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been hunting for the most reasonable cost for 9mm and Targetsportusa.com seems to be the winner. Prices range from 7.99 to 10.49 per box and free shipping seems to exist for most brands if you buy in bulk. For 9mm, bulk is a 1000 rounds.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/9mm-luger-ammo-c-51.aspx

Aside from occasional sales at other sites, TargetSportsUSA is probably the best every day deal for 9mm. Been buying from them for years now. Blazer Brass is one of the brands usually offered at a lower price ($200 - $210 a case) and it's always functioned flawlessly for me. They have decent prices on other ammo as well. Another good site is SGAmmo.com. Between those two sites, I never go anywhere else unless I see a great sale on GunDeals.com (formerly SlickGuns).

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The online for still makes you print off a confirmation to mail in with everything else. Rebate coming along with the t-shirt. It is all in the hands of the bean counters and snail mail now. Now, where is my shirt!? :tantrum:

Got the email today:

"reward is on its way!

To check your submission status visit: https://sporting.mycheckstatus.com

Thank you for your participation in this offer. We look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,

Customer Service"

Now, where's my tshirt!?

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    Walmart has aluminum case federal 9mm 115 gr 100 rounds for just under $20. Was always leery about aluminum until recently but I don't reload so I decided to try it and now I've shot several hundred rounds with no problems.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Walmart has aluminum case federal 9mm 115 gr 100 rounds for just under $20. Was always leery about aluminum until recently but I don't reload so I decided to try it and now I've shot several hundred rounds with no problems.

I've shot a lot of that stuff in .45 and 9mm and it's great. Just wish they had it in stock more often.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Here's a link to it online:

Federal Premium® American Eagle® .22 LR 38-Grain Rimfire Rifle Ammunition | Academy

They have a limit of 10 boxes, but when I added 10 to the cart, it applied free shipping, making it just over $.05 per round shipped.

The way I figure it with the boxes being 40rds each if you order 10 it is a "brick" of 400rds which with tax is almost $.07 per round shipped or if you order 13 for 520rd "brick" it is just over $.06 per rd.
    Still not a bad deal but 10 boxes doesn't equate to a 500rd "brick"
    Ordered 10 anyway though. Thanks for the heads up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom