• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I was thinking of closing the Ammo Alert Twitter account.

I think now would be the time to give it a decent burial. It was very helpful during the worst of the ammo crunch. Now that things have eased up and INGO has this single thread for ammo finds, it's time has passed.

Thanks Boilers. :yesway:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I was thinking of closing the Ammo Alert Twitter account.
    Seems to be dwindling use/posts. If anyone sees a reason to leave it active, let me know.

(see my signature for more info if you have not seen or used it)
    I think it's great but lacks usage. No new posts since Feb 21st. I started following but can't update or send my own updates, because I was never followed. I think it needs more promotion... Not closing. Besides. It's not much work. And it's free.

Same here.. I wasn't followed either. I agree that it would be better to try to give it another breath of life before burying it.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I check it every day, dont bury it, if your not interested dont peek.
    Poster above me just saved me gas and time, as I am headed to a 96th st Wal-Mart that has the .9 and .40 I need! (thanks jd)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I check it every day, dont bury it, if your not interested dont peek.
    Poster above me just saved me gas and time, as I am headed to a 96th st Wal-Mart that has the .9 and .40 I need! (thanks jd)

Just to clarify, the discussion isn't about burying this thread. It is about whether or not to bury a Twitter account for it. As he said, the details are in his signature, but here is a link for the record in case he ever changes his sig.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ccount_created_for_instant_notifications.html

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Just got back from Walmart at apple glen(jefferson blvd,ft wayne)have everything but 45 acp including federal 40 135gr JHP 50 rd box- 24.58 W/tax

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Big R in Crawfordsville has a buttload of just about everything, except .45 Colt and .380. They've even got .357 Sig and .45 GAP.

No 9mm defensive ammo, though, just ball. Lots of ball, though.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    96th Street Fishers Wal-mart, plenty of everything, full ammo display case and sales clerk said he had the most ammo he's seen in years in the back, so stock up! I took two each 9mm and .40 boxes of Federal, so I left you all some for sure! Nice to see a full display case.:rockwoot:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Keystone WalMart is pretty much stocked up but NO 45acp.

9mm WWB and Federal...most I've seen in a long time. PLeanty of 40 fmj and jhp. Even had 357 magnum fmj and jhp.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Anderson wal-crap has the most ammo I have seen in more than a year.
    Federal, WWB, you name it.
    Interestingly you can buy the Federal cheaper than the WWB now. I spoke with the nice gentleman behind the counter while making note of all the ammo and he said it seems the ammo rush is over, they are not selling it near as fast as before. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom