• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    There is a reason people are panicking. There is a reason people are grabbing everything they can, and that is because the democrats are actively saying all guns should be banned. Fienstein wants them all, so does obama but he cant go for the whole shabang in one swoop. If they dont get the guns, they will do magazines, or ammo. I've read about them wanting to make ammo have a shelf life, where materials break down over time and the ammo is useless after a year. People are going nuts because the gov't is actively trying to get our guns, just so happens to be RIGHT AFTER HE IS RE-ELECTED, pretty convienent huh? Now he wants to meet with U.N. about them regulating our guns as well. That pallet of ammo may very well be the last one! i even bought a box of a certain caliber of ammo that wont fit any of my guns just cuz it was available and at walmart, so it was cheap! We should all be vary worried, they just took over your health care, they took over banks and auto companies, they want guns, they shut down american oil drilling, etc, they are doing everything they can to hurt the american citizen, so yeah it sucks prices are high and everything is out of stock, but there is a reason, and i dont think its stupid to be afraid of what our gov't is trying to do to us right now.

Zip. I'm somewhere between this post and DirteBiker. But if I was actually
    "panic buying" I would be buying lots more, every week, and doing what I
    could to raise more money to get more ammo. IMO we are not in a panic,
    but it's a good idea to grab a box or 2 whenever we can, Just In Case! I
    am one of the organizers of the big GP for 5.56 ammo, and no one there
    has accused us of Panic. It's pretty calm. As a nation, we should be at least
    at a state 3 alarm on a 5 scale, IMO. Maybe 2, but that is if you have a
    ZERO level of alert. 0-5 puts us at a 2 right now. IMO

JaySoSaySo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Camby
    Walmart in Greenwood now has 8 boxes of Win 5.56 @ 3:30 - $13per box of 20.

Walmart in Fishers had 15+ boxes of the same.
    They also had 15+ boxes of .40 Federal HP, $23per box of 20.
    12+ boxes of 9mm Federal, $14per box of 50.

If you didn't already know, limit of 3 boxes per customer - I was able to get one box each in Fishers and 3 boxes of 5.56 in Greenwood. That's better than nothing I suppose.

JaySoSaySo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Camby
    I agree - I'm not even sure what made me grab a box of .40 but I did - lol. Oh, Fishers Walmart also had some PDX Defender (I think that is what it's called) @ $24 per 20 on .40

indyjake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've been routinely checking the Walmart site for the ammo stock at my local store and noticed today that none of the ammo I've been keeping my eye on is now listed. All the 223 and 9mm seems to have been completely removed from their site? Anyone else seeing this or know why? Maybe I missed something.

jabbett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    The older gentleman at the Fishers WalMart said two local dealers were coming in buying up the stock on hand and flipping it for a profit. That is why they now limit customers to one box of a specific ammo per day. It sucks for us but if it was a free for all, we wouldn't get any.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    The older gentleman at the Fishers WalMart said two local dealers were coming in buying up the stock on hand and flipping it for a profit. That is why they now limit customers to one box of a specific ammo per day. It sucks for us but if it was a free for all, we wouldn't get any.

Same thing happened four years ago.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Jayso that 20 rd box of $22.47 Federal JHP (grey/silver box) is a nondiscript deep jacketed hollow point (no serations) that is brass cased. Better to pay more for the PDX-1 IMHO, or if you need a HP, get the Privi old style JHP, when it is avaliable. Thats why those 20 rd boxes are in stock. At $1 a round, better than nothing to carry if its all you can find, but................nothing to write home about.

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    Just left there, Greenfield Walmart has about a dozen boxes of 50-ct Federal 9mm 115gr fmj for $13.97. Also saw a box (just one) of Federal .357.

Last edited:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    TALK ABOUT LUCK. So had to go to lowes n beech grove so decided to stop by Wally. They were unloading ammo as I walked up and had one box of 9mm one box of 45 and 5 boxes of 357. I just got the box of 9 so the rest is still on the shelf fyi

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    At Midwest gun exchange now.

420 ct ammo box of 5.56 62 grain for 379.99 - 9 of them
    Winchester .22 bulk pack of 525 for 39.99 - 1 left

Let me know anything else you are looking for, should be here roughly 15 minutes more. They have most calibers, not cheep tho

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom