• Status
    Not open for further replies.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Looks to me by the action on this thread, ammo is coming back. Albeit, slowly.
    WalMart in Crawfordsville had 9mm federal in stock about 1hr ago

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Walmart @ 96th in Fishers has ~9 .40 cal 100rnd value packs, ~11 .45 cal 100rnd value packs & 3 20rnd assorted flavors of .223 on the shelf right now.

Went there with a coworker that was looking for other merchandise at noon, so I walked over to ammo... none of that was there. Just a couple boxes of .357 and other random odds and ends.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Went there with a coworker that was looking for other merchandise at noon, so I walked over to ammo... none of that was there. Just a couple boxes of .357 and other random odds and ends.

Sorry. I was there @ ~7:30AM & posted this update ~9AM.

If only we had Tapatalk on this board. I could have done a real time update with pictures from my phone. Me => :stickpoke: <= Mods.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Sorry. I was there @ ~7:30AM & posted this update ~9AM.

If only we had Tapatalk on this board. I could have done a real time update with pictures from my phone. Me => :stickpoke: <= Mods.

Oh no worries, I hadn't even read the thread before I went. I just wandered over because I wanted to see all the bare shelves. The only thing I'd really be interested in would be a value pack of .22. :ar15:

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Beech Grove Walmart has Winchester 100 packs in 9mm and 45acp and Federal 100 packs in 9mm. There was a factory card board shipping box of each so maybe 500-1000 of each? I was nice and only bought 1 box of 45acp.

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Noblesville walmart has federal 9mm 100 rd value packs for $21 ea 3 box max. 6 left. I grabbed the last 3 wwb 100 rd packs :D

UPDATE: As of 30 minutes ago, 4 of the 6 were still there. HOWEVER: Make sure you pay for them in sporting goods! The man working refused to ring myself and a few others up at the counter back there and told us to bring them up front. The others went through just fine but when I got to the register the wwb 9mm 100 rd value packs rang up for $5 too much each! I corrected the lady and she called for a manager. Some older guy with a gray goatee, white dress shirt, and sweater vest showed up, took the ammo, and speed walked to sporting goods. I followed him wondering what he was doing and why he grabbed all 3 of my boxes of ammo and he said yea, you were right on the price but a manger would need to change the price. Ummm aren't you a manager? He said yes but he can't ring them up and said he would have a manager put them back. I told him I wanted to buy them still and he said he wasn't giving me the price in the case, he would let me buy them for what the register rang up. I said well I want to talk to a manger that CAN fix the price on them. He turned around and speed walked back to the quick check out line and left them with the girl there and said not to let them out of her sight. I decided to get in line. Once I got to the register I demanded to speak to the store manager. A nice girl came over and said she was the store manager and how could she help? As soon as I started explaining the guy who took the ammo from me in the first place came running over and said he was going to put the ammo back as soon as he gets the key. Too keep this story from getting any longer, the girl basically told him to get lost and gave me the ammo for the right place. She also mentioned that I shouldn't have been able to walk around the store with the ammo... but obviously that wasn't my fault. What a night! So agian, save yourself the trouble at Noblesville Walmart: 1) buy the federal value packs instead... it rings up correctly and 2) pay for it in sporting goods so a under cover, over dressed "manager" doesn't take them from you. :soapbox:

muncie1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Midwayusa has some 223 ammo if you are interested. 10 boxes limit. Here is the link of the remaining 223:
    http://www.midwayusa.com/

then select AMMUNITION then RIFLE AMMUNITION then on the left hand colum select 223 REMINGTON then deselect all of the not available and click UPDATE RESULTS and you should see all of the 223 rem available.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom