Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been focused on .308 of late as the on line sources have been smoking krack or something.
    Found some at bobs (PSS) for the best price but (2) box limit on it. I get the limit thing so it was (@) there and found it at Bradis-I but just a bit more expensive.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Pss gets there ammo from Walmart had a few employees tell me they send people over to get it then mark the price up

And this is helping people find ammo how...? You know what I heard about <insert name>? They <insert hearsay>. Better yet, go create a thread about it, that seems to be what a majority of the people do.

KM9X

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Black Star ammo

Black Star Tactical Moores Hill had everything but 22 LR. Still plenty of 9mm and 45. The belt fed machine gun is gone as well as many other guns, since last Monday. He must be selling a bunch. Starts building ARs in March again. $699 .

beevans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Speedway
    And this is helping people find ammo how...? You know what I heard about <insert name>? They <insert hearsay>. Better yet, go create a thread about it, that seems to be what a majority of the people do.

I think the point was to check the Walmart across the street before checking PSS and beat the shop employees there to have any hope of scoring a reasonably-priced box. Sounds like help to me.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I think the point was to check the Walmart across the street before checking PSS and beat the shop employees there to have any hope of scoring a reasonably-priced box. Sounds like help to me.

That walmart across the street is one of the worst selections even before the craziness. So the suggestion of just another hearsay rumor pointless post is true:rolleyes:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Every time I post on here about Wally they have n stock and it's around 7-8am. Wen trying online Gl bc of the frenzy tryn to checkout it freezes site like link above. Says access denied lol

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Yep, give it about 5, 10 mins max and they're gone. Especially anything .22LR or .223/5.56

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    For what it's worth, seems like most people have the most luck at either Gander Mountain Friday mornings (truck arrives Thursday nights) or early in the morning at the local WalMart.

Best of luck to you all.

P.S. I was in Las Vegas last week and walked into a LGS out there; it was like being in another country. .223 on the shelf, Glock 19s in the case and rows of black rifles on the wall. Amazing! Picked up some Wolf steel cased .223 just to start feeding my new AR, but wish I could have bough more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom