• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indy 1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    They are officially out now. I just stopped and bought the last 2 boxes they had. They had five left and there another guy bought the 3.

jwhitaker45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Wtf can they do that crap? That's bs

Typically if you ask to speak to the district manager about his refusal to uphold the three can limit, the manager gets a little skiddish and lets you take your three. Just a heads up if you run into that problem. Same goes for the rumor of managers stock piling ammo in the back and refusing to sell it to you.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I pretty much know the people at the 3 Wally's I go to regularly. Never had a problem. But if I went to another and they tried to pull that crap it's on like donkey kong... I sure n the hell better get a can if I see it. No breaking up lol.

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    AMMO shortage story on 59 now, basically says there isn't much available due to hoarding

Quit hoarding so some of us can buy a box or two without having to take off a day of work in search of ammo.

On another note...did they explain the biggest hoarder of ammo is the government? Just saying... :n00b:

jwhitaker45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    I pretty much know the people at the 3 Wally's I go to regularly. Never had a problem. But if I went to another and they tried to pull that crap it's on like donkey kong... I sure n the hell better get a can if I see it. No breaking up lol.

I dont even think the breaking up is allowed since the product numbers arent in the system...

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Fishers 96th St Wal-Mart and Meijers.....................keep walking, nothing to see, some shotgun shells, bare shelves otherwise.

Nix,nein,nada, nothing.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Fishers 96th St Wal-Mart and Meijers.....................keep walking, nothing to see, some shotgun shells, bare shelves otherwise.

Nix,nein,nada, nothing.

Shelves just got stocked. Lots of 9mm 100 round Winchester value packs and 50 round boxes of Federal. Few boxes of .40 hollow point Winchester too.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom