• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I quit wasting time using the app. Either the two stores I was checking does not update correctly, or the employees have lied to me about times. I have enough though now, feel like I can blink off a few hundred rounds of each caliber I have, and not be low...as long as it gets shelved in next few months

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Im sure it comes in when the system says it does. But theyre holding it for friends, or people who pay them... Ive worked in retail, and EVERYONE does it.. Whether its a clearanced lawnmower, or a marked down fridge.. Its BS.. But it happens.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    FINALLY app comes threw lol. Was n area and checked app again. Wally on 7325 n keystone had .223. Was n area and they still have some left, a TON of .40 federal. Also have JHP n .40 too. The app was correct last night. They got 16 boxes of the 100 round federal .223 last night. Robert told me they put out every night at 10. Told me a little story to how they have 40 boxes of 3006 missing and found a employe that stole a key and was hiding and stealing it. I know this is more then needed on this thread but I'm saying it is true that the Wally employees are setting back for them and stealing it and that's a FACT JACK

bushlight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Wallyworld app :noway:. Was standing looking at 380 ammo behind the glass app said out of stock.Would have been nice if i was buying 380 but i wasn't.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    FINALLY app comes threw lol. Was n area and checked app again. Wally on 7325 n keystone had .223. Was n area and they still have some left, a TON of .40 federal. Also have JHP n .40 too. The app was correct last night. They got 16 boxes of the 100 round federal .223 last night. Robert told me they put out every night at 10. Told me a little story to how they have 40 boxes of 3006 missing and found a employe that stole a key and was hiding and stealing it. I know this is more then needed on this thread but I'm saying it is true that the Wally employees are setting back for them and stealing it and that's a FACT JACK

I can say from experience that that particular Walmart doesn't put it out at 10 every night necessarily. I've showed up at 9:30 many, many, many nights and have shown up to find the new stock put out (earlier than 10) already almost completely wiped out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom