Not open for further replies.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    what app are you guys talking about?

The app people talk about is the Walmart app for iPhone / android.

Also, us31 was definitely out of ammo when I left. Must've found another box somewhere. I have known the night shift guy since obama was elected and I bought ammo back then. He said the last batch of 9mm (from weeks ago) was on a pallet in "infants" mistakenly so it was stocked later than the rest.

Last edited:

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Wally finder was not meant for customers. It was a database for stores to check ammo availability at other store locations. Once they seen the traffic on the site go up crazy they must have decided to pw protect it. This is from the store manager in valparaiso walmart.

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Wally finder was not meant for customers. It was a database for stores to check ammo availability at other store locations. Once they seen the traffic on the site go up crazy they must have decided to pw protect it. This is from the store manager in valparaiso walmart.

Sorry the info you were given is incorrect. It was developed by a user on another site and he was getting too much traffic. Therefore he has password protected it for the time being.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

Somehow I have a hard time believing Walmart corporate started "wallyfinder.com" for ammo availability :dunno:

edit: mwsoccer beat me to it.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Dunham's in Anderson has six 100rd wwb .45 acp ($50.99 so I said no thanks), some 50rd packs as well ($25.99). A bunch of .380 and .38 special, and six 40rd wwb .223 (didn't catch the price, sorry) They had various other calibers, but no .22lr

Correction, I went back because I got to thinking that $50 isn't "too" bad given that I haven't seen any .45 ACP on any shelves for about 2 months, plus I have a 10% off ammunitions coupon for Dunham's. However, I had my glasses with me this time and the sticker said $59.99 for FMJ! Turned back around and left. I have a 10% off coupon for ammunition to Dunham's if anyone wants it!

Ninja1310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Gander in Fort Wayne is still selling out every Thursday morning like crazy. If you're wanting ammo at a decent price you'd better get there at opening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom