• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sure would be nice if some of the Walmarts besides Indy would get some ammo shipments but it seems all of it is only going to the big markets like Indy.

What are you looking for? As long as you buy in bulk you can typically find deals that will match walmart when you take into consideration the number of trips you would have to take.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Just got back from the Anderson WalMart. It was just after 5am and they only had 5 boxes of .380 Federal JHP and 1 box of .45 WWB JHP. I snagged the .45 and asked the manager (the only one back there at the time) if they would be bringing anymore out later today and he said that everything that came in this morning was right there on the shelf. Other WalMarts in the area might have got some in this morning too, for those that want to try their luck.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Rural King in Decatur has WWB 9mm 100rd boxes for 30.99 each. They have 8 left, but have a 2 box limit. They won't match Walmart on price though. They also have a bunch of .50 cal new ammo cans for 15.83 after rebate.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Well, just finishing a trip through Texas and it's much the same there. Even at places called Ammo Depot and Independence Firearms and Ammo. I found one box of 50 .22lr Remington, well they had more but it was a one per person limit and that was at Academy Sports and Outdoors. Speaking of Academy, we need them here in Indiana, they put Dicks and Gander Ripoff to shame.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Wrigley Firearms on Lima Rd. had some WWB 9mm 100rd boxes for 36.99 ea. They also had 440rd tins of 7.62x54r for $85ea. Also good fully stocked selection of firearms with decent prices. Went to Gander afterwards and they still suck.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Go ahead I'm the bad guy. Sorry but I'm not. I post everyday when I see in stock and tell everyone about it!!! And like my ad says its not all mine. I didn't set the prices they are at right now sorry. I'm not just gonna give it away nor isy friend for someone else to take some were and sell it for going prices. As the ad states to it is OBO. So hang me if you want but I am not wrong n any way. Carry on to normal postings 8-)

I, for one, thank you Engalwood!
    After you posted a couple days ago, I was able to finally get three boxes of ammo that I wouldn't have known about without your determination AND your willingness to share with us! Thanks!:)

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I, for one, thank you Engalwood!
    After you posted a couple days ago, I was able to finally get three boxes of ammo that I wouldn't have known about without your determination AND your willingness to share with us! Thanks!:)

Thank you. I am just n a big deal right now and have a $4000 bill. If it were not for that I would not be doing what I am doing. It's just I see a opertuinty to make some money to help me on this and I am trying. I am sorry to anyone that is mad. But once I get this figured out I won't be selling ammo I have... Truly am not trying to be a bad guy fellas

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Thank you. I am just n a big deal right now and have a $4000 bill. If it were not for that I would not be doing what I am doing. It's just I see a opertuinty to make some money to help me on this and I am trying. I am sorry to anyone that is mad. But once I get this figured out I won't be selling ammo I have... Truly am not trying to be a bad guy fellas

Capitlism :yesway:

I haven't seen you hold a gun to anyone's head and make them pay at a particular price point. I appreciate your updates as well!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I agree to each his own....but I got to say, there must be an easier way to make money, lol. I have ran out $100 in gas and wasted hours just trying to find what I need and only got 5 boxes.

Rural King in Frankfort and Martinsville had 22LR yesterday and it sold out in 30 minutes.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I agree to each his own....but I got to say, there must be an easier way to make money, lol. I have ran out $100 in gas and wasted hours just trying to find what I need and only got 5 boxes.

Rural King in Frankfort and Martinsville had 22LR yesterday and it sold out in 30 minutes.

I only go to Wally's that r on my way to work or around we're I am working :/

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    What are you looking for? As long as you buy in bulk you can typically find deals that will match walmart when you take into consideration the number of trips you would have to take.

Not all of us can afford to drop 4-500 bucks at once on ammo. I used to buy a box or two everytime I had the exxtra money .

I agree. I did talk to the Muncie South store and he said they got 10 boxes of 9mm today. He said to check between 7-8 am.

Thanks that's more than our Walmart will say. They simply say they don't know shipments come at random.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom