• Status
    Not open for further replies.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    96th street walmart is loaded with .22 9mm 100 packs 45 hundred packs .40 etc.

And I actually have some money for ammunition for once :( I'm sure it'll all be gone by the time I get off work and drive up there. If any kind souls can snag a 100 round box of 9mm or 45 ACP I will bring cash to you this evening plus a few extra dollars for your consideration.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    About an hour ago the 86th street walmart had 15 packs of the federal 525 round .22, 2 boxes of .40 SW and 1 box of 9mm ammo. I believe the 40 and 9 were both Tulammo.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    anybody goin to 86th street walmart wanna pick me up a couple boxes of .22 federal, i will be graetly appreciate it, and would give a little more than what they paid for it out of appreciation..... Just let me know thanks.....lol

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Dang I didn't see any at about 8:30. And never showed up in stock on the app. Bufu

They seem to be getting more random on the days and times it gets put out. I've just been heading up there every few days at different times just to check it out. I got lucky last week and got some 3 boxes of .380 there.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Funny one! More then 99% of the time I am. Called n talked to manager there and they said it didn't show bc it never got scanned in and sold before they could add it. Don't know if that's true but what the said

I tend to not even talk to the walmart employees anymore, 99 percent of the time they are full of :poop:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom