nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Want a cookie?

Sorry had to say it. I'm just messing with ya now

Ugh you're such a douche....I try to quietly partake in this thread, but it's impossible. You are up to date on every Walmart ammo shipment, and everything you buy turns up on Armslist for gouger prices. (Ducks from the "it's a free market crowd"). Really? Stop supporting/encouraging this behavior, and maybe you'll see something on the shelves next time :n00b:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ugh you're such a douche....I try to quietly partake in this thread, but it's impossible. You are up to date on every Walmart ammo shipment, and everything you buy turns up on Armslist for gouger prices. (Ducks from the "it's a free market crowd"). Really? Stop supporting/encouraging this behavior, and maybe you'll see something on the shelves next time :n00b:

Sorry. I would not partake n such activities but I owed mister tax man a pretty penny this year and I saw a opertuinty to make some good money. Cry me a river if u please but u won't change my mind nor will any of you. It's called taking care of WHAT I OWN and MY FAMILY! Make me bad? Nope not n my mind. Your rigt I was one to say why is everyone doing it and not when things arise you do what u have to! Now carry on to what this thread is for!!! Douche me? Maybe? Smart and taking care of my more important things? MORE IMPORTANT!

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Never said they were paid! Suxs ass man to be honest. Never n my life have I owed and this year booooom. I owed a very pretty penny. I am about 3/4 there to be honest. I know to most now I seem as a d head but I'm really not. Promise

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Never said they were paid! Suxs ass man to be honest. Never n my life have I owed and this year booooom. I owed a very pretty penny. I am about 3/4 there to be honest. I know to most now I seem as a d head but I'm really not. Promise

Hope you get out of debt quickly. Respect that you're doing whatever it takes (legally) to pay it off vs. filing bankruptcy or becoming a deadbeat. :laugh:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Seriously people. This is a public forum and we're supposed to be civil. The name-calling and off topic posting gets old and just fills the thread with crap.

Once the mods see this, you're probably going to get an infraction. But it's basic common decency to not be calling people names on this forum.

If you don't like engalwood selling ammo for a profit, go start another whiny thread or post in one of the 4000 other threads whining about ammo sellers. Leave this thread for posting ammo in stock.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Hope you filed extension.....time is ticking.

On another note. What do you guys think of M196 tracers they are lake city from talon. 50 cents a round.....no limit. Are they worth it for shooting to reload? Not much more than walmart Federals that they never have. I'll post link if anyone wants it.

Thanks

gatorindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Seriously people. This is a public forum and we're supposed to be civil. The name-calling and off topic posting gets old and just fills the thread with crap.

Once the mods see this, you're probably going to get an infraction. But it's basic common decency to not be calling people names on this forum.

If you don't like engalwood selling ammo for a profit, go start another whiny thread or post in one of the 4000 other threads whining about ammo sellers. Leave this thread for posting ammo in stock.

Well PUT!. Met him on Sunday morning. He's spending time and resources and is being compensated for it. I was the first person not to score the .22 bulk. Happy about it, nope. Fair process you bet. At least he posts when he finds something. Saves me excess trips and gas.
    Let's get this back on track!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom