• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    It is worth it!!! When u see n stock it is and if they don't bring out ho get the actual store manger!!! They will get it for you 8-)

Thats great, except for the time I got the manager, and looked like an ******* when she told me there was none in the cage.

This is where its nice to have your hooks in the local walmarts management, Im sure.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    LMAO.......I can't imagine standing in line for ammo. I seen them at Dick's and it looked like a free cheese line from 1982, old hoarders everywhere! I seriously laughed and left. I would feel stupid standing in that line, over a few dollars. Heading to Bradis and PSS later....enough of this stupidness.

Anyone been to Gander Mountain lately? I am thinking of going down today......but don't want to go to an empty store. I need another couple of cans of 223/5.56.

That's pretty slick--insult everyone who's willing to put in extra effort to buy ammo, but then ask people to help you find it.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    They got in .22 lr CCI at 3.50 a box of 50 , limit 5 boxes..they also got in 9mm , .40 ,45acp , 223 , .380 and 38spl.. buy now pick up later
    great people to deal with as well..
    close to anyone in southern indiana give them a call..
    i lucked out and got 250rds of CCI 22

HOLY CRAP!!
    Are my eyes deceiving me?? A post that actually involves ammo found somewhere below our great state's capital?? Quit it. I'm starting to tear up. sniff, sniff.:crying:

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    The good folks at Shelbyville WM weren't too clear on their policy, so I walked out with the last two boxes of WWB 9mm and three boxes of Winchester 5.56 around 6 AM.
    I've only been able to get 3 boxes of anything prior to this morning.

They probabaly had 30 boxes of 5.56 left when I checked out. Looks like it's going more slowly than I anticipated.

I was the big guy with the glock hat. Not sure if I ran into you there or not.

I didn't buy ammo, but I did check stock.

sloss76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    NA
    Looks like Fishers possibly got in 420 cans tonight. Last Friday they sold them the night they got them as opposed to putting em out in the morning. If you are in the area and your app shows they are still there it may be worth a try.

Also the Bloomington store got em, but I read elsewhere that the manager is saying they are not there. YMMV

Also when I was in Fishers earlier it looked like they had about 20 boxes of that overpriced AE 223 in there. Think it was about 12 bucks for 20.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    That's pretty slick--insult everyone who's willing to put in extra effort to buy ammo, but then ask people to help you find it.

Oh tuffin up Sally!

I didn't insult everyone.......only the ones standing in a cheese line for 3 hours to save $20. I say the same thing about all them Black Friday shoppers. You ever been around people who work harder avoiding work then if they would just do the work and be done......

I laugh at people who stand in line to eat as well.....not insulting them, just find it humorous that this day and age....with all the places to eat, that people would stand like sheep waiting to be fed. You ever been to Gray's on a Sunday afternoon?

You ever waited 3 hours to eat Cheddars when you could go across the street to Waffle House or Steak N Shake and eat now?

Have you ever known someone who will drive 10 miles to save $1 on a gallon of milk, only to charge it @ 29.9%?

I have been known to stand in a line....and Lord knows I didn't feel insulted when they said "Only a nut would stand in a line to go to a race and watch cars go in circles"...I simply accepted that I was a nut :)

Best to you.

Last edited:

byhova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Just found 9mm & 40 & 45 @ the Walmart in Kokomo - 7:30. It finally paid off not being able to sleep and getting bored and swing over to Walmart for a few groceries

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I was just there about an hour ago. I guess I missed it. :(

Yeah. Had to get em to go out of there way it seemed to go get it. He tried telling me nothing n at all. I asked if he could scan and prove me wrong. So he did and said n stock. I said bull ****!!! Wally has the most sophisticated tracking system and when it's n stock it is. He did it before about 2 weeks ago. So evinced n getting a manager and then all of a sudden he had brought out!

THarris88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Walmart has Ammo

PORTAGE WALMART ON RIDGE ROAD

I just purchased 300 rounds of winchester 9mm for $75.

Get there or be square!

Edit: check walmart app or call just to be sure..typing this on my phone as I am leaving the store :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom