• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I went to the doctor in Columbus and visited the Rural King. They had 45 Critical Defense for 21, 556 for 13, 10mm, 40 SW, and shotgun shells.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Walmart is raising prices on all ammo at least 0.50 or higher bc they are still cheaper than everyone else. I missed out on Federal bricks of 22. First time they have had them since Feb. Of course it was a day after they decided to abandon the Walmart ap. Also they are no longer having a set time on putting the ammo out. BS

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Walmart is raising prices on all ammo at least 0.50 or higher bc they are still cheaper than everyone else. I missed out on Federal bricks of 22. First time they have had them since Feb. Of course it was a day after they decided to abandon the Walmart ap. Also they are no longer having a set time on putting the ammo out. BS

Most do that already? :xmad:

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Ok, so someone fill me in on these "changes" going on in walmart? I have noticed the app has been freaking out, but I am still able to decipher which store gets something in. What's going on?

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Ok, so someone fill me in on these "changes" going on in walmart? I have noticed the app has been freaking out, but I am still able to decipher which store gets something in. What's going on?

The app will no longer be used for ammo.
    They also will lock it up in the back and bring it whenever they have time.
    I was told they were having issues with customers and people showing up just for ammo.
    I guess imagine every single Walmart having one customer complaint a week and then imagine all of the people using the ap to get someone to get the stuff out from the back.
    My Walmart has only two people that work in the department. They aren't used to the demand. The girl that worked their for 17 years gave it up back in Feb.
    I'm guessing the busier stores will still have a set time. To me that's the best way to schedule someone to work the ammo counter.
    They also raised their prices today. Still the cheapest but I'm guessing the supplier raised their prices.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I've never been in line but what's going to happen is you are going to have to find the manager who doesn't want a complaint or find out who the friends are of the dept. manager.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom