• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Where was it? I had a few min on wed and stopped. Only saw shotgun stuff. And larger caliber stuff. Did you ask? (Guy was busy and I was in a hurry)

Thanks.

they re-stock every friday morning. probably that's why it's not there on wed.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Gander has a couple 1000 round bulk packs of .223 for $600, federal I think is what the guy said this afternoon, as I saw posted earlier a ton of the blazer brass 350 for like $120...

irishhp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    NO Problems in Memphis, TN

So, I'm visiting my son in Memphis and have been going around to all the LGS, Wal-marts and the Bass Pro here. There is just about all the 9mm .45 and .40 ammo one could want here, and at reasonable prices. In fact, one Wal-mart had about 75 boxes of Federal (Champion) 9mm 115gr FMJ at 13.49. Plenty of .22 just about everywhere you look too. While I wouldn't call the stocks "back to normal," it is nothing like the total bareness of northern indiana.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The Wal-Mart at 71st and Keystone had about a half-dozen boxes of Tula in 9mm, 45 ACP, 380 ACP, and 308 Winchester. I believe they had one Tula box of 40 S&W.

Other than that, TONS of hunting rifle ammo, bird shot, slugs, and quite a bit of 12 gauge 00 buck.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I was told those are only for gun buys so I tried to buy the xds they had and they wouldn't price match as their site says they will. Gander suks

not on friday afternoon at least. close to $0.40 is stupid price for 9mm.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    not on friday afternoon at least. close to $0.40 is stupid price for 9mm.

I find gander to be an insult for being such a big retailer... Yes that .40 is on the high side but when I can't find it I pay up to that so I can shoot... I am ready to boycott gander trust me i understand it won't hurt them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom