• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Brownsburg walmart has literally hundereds of 20rd boxes of Independence 5.56.. Also there is about 70.boxes of 45acp Federal 20rd packs.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Castleton GM put out lots of 22lr bricks this morning. Don't know if any remains.

WM on 96th had a few 225-count 22lr. Regular ammo guy is out - the folks working today are clueless.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Castleton GM put out lots of 22lr bricks this morning. Don't know if any remains.

WM on 96th had a few 225-count 22lr. Regular ammo guy is out - the folks working today are clueless.

I made the trip up there this morning/early afternoon. I believe they are all out now.

I was able to pick up some Remington Golden Bullet 525 bulk packs. I left a good bit on the table, but it was all pounced on before I left. These were $25 each. These are the preferred food for my Advantage Arms kits so was nice to pick up some of this.

They also had some Federal 325 round packs in the box and in the cans. These were $20.

None of the 22 LR bulk packs had prices marked on the tables, so you had to ask to find out.

A lot of 9mm, .40, .45 in stock still. The Blazer Brass 9mm was $16.99 a box of 50. They had Blazer aluminum for the same price. Winchester white box 100 round 9mm was $39.99 (too much).

Blazer Brass 9mm 350 round packs were $119.99 which actually works out to a few cents more per box than the single box price of $16.99 :scratch: I think the .40 was 250 round packs for $119.99 also. The bulk pack Blazer Brass with the plastic ammo box was $10 more so $129.99.

I believe the sign said 10 box limit including bulk packs. Assuming that was 10 boxes total and not per caliber/item.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    .22lr CCI AR Tactical Round Nose 375rds 24.99 + tax, free ship to store @ Gander Mountain

CCI .22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Gr.-443180 - Gander Mountain

Great find, thanks. It works out to be about $33 per brick of 500, which is about what I was ending up paying for CCI SV prior to this madness. Not great, but a darn sight better than the low end of $40 per brick of Remington Golden Bullet that you can get in the classifieds.

I've been looking high and low for .22 at anything remotely like normal price. I guess I burned through all my luck back in May, when I happened to be at my local Walmart late at night as they were stocking ammo and grabbed 3 Remington Golden Bullet 225 packs, and they were somehow still in stock the next morning, when I got 2 more. Sadly, teaching a large number of my company's visiting international employees how to shoot has burned through my stock pile at a prodigious rate. Hopefully this find will keep me afloat for the next batch (9 more guys who've already asked me when I'm taking them to the range).

Eaglejet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    Cabelas Hammond was stocked up as of noon-plenty of 525 golden bullets 23.99 and plenty of 9mm, including remington umc 13.99 on sale

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom