• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    Looks like just about every Walmart has 22 in stock this morning. Went to the one in Carmel today and they had a ton of 9mm, 22, 40, 45 for all different prices. Most I've seen at Walmart in a long time.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Walmart Marion has winchester 555 packs. Got 6 tonight :D

485 pages into a thread about people not being able to find ammo for sale and here you bought 6 packs of 555rounds (3,330 rounds) of 22lr. I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that you're not going to shoot all that up in the next three or four weeks. I'm not trying to pick on you, but the circumstances make me laugh. I wonder how many other people went in there hoping to just buy one and now they can't.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    485 pages into a thread about people not being able to find ammo for sale and here you bought 6 packs of 555rounds (3,330 rounds) of 22lr. I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that you're not going to shoot all that up in the next three or four weeks. I'm not trying to pick on you, but the circumstances make me laugh. I wonder how many other people went in there hoping to just buy one and now they can't.

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

considering I have not been able to find any in MONTHS, Im pretty happy Im finally able to shoot my 22's again. Sorry for letting people know that there is some there so hopefully it could help somebody else out.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    That's nothing. I remember someone posted they bought like 10 of the golden bullet buckets a week or two ago when Gander had that sale. I had the opportunity to by 6 of them left when I arrived, but I grabbed my one and hopefully let the others reduce this madness faster. Can't blame anyone but the people willing to pay those stupid "gouger" prices. As long as they pay it, others will continue in their pricing.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    considering I have not been able to find any in MONTHS, Im pretty happy Im finally able to shoot my 22's again. Sorry for letting people know that there is some there so hopefully it could help somebody else out.

I didn't think you did anything wrong pointing out to others where they could find ammo and I don't blame you for buying ammo. I'm just pointing out the irony in this thread of guys desperately looking for ammo that hasn't been bought out and then when they do find it they buy it all out themselves. I'm not trying to pass justdement, just laughing at the situation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lebanon Wally tons of 9mm Tula brassmaxx. Had WWB 100 round 9mm but them are gone.

What was the 9mm ammo going for? I'm just curious and I don't need any since I'm still shooting ammo I bought back when it was $10 or less for a box of 50 brass cased fmj's.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Gander on north side of Indy has CCI 22lr on sale. $3.99, limit 10. They will have Remington 525 packs tomorrow for $19.99, limit 2.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

That is not really that much 22 ammo. It goes quick, and some 22's can be somewhat picky about ammo, so when you find 22 in a brand your guns shoot, I'd recommend buying a bit of it.

I can go through a bulk pack without needing to reload any mags.

jlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Gander on north side of Indy has CCI 22lr on sale. $3.99, limit 10. They will have Remington 525 packs tomorrow for $19.99, limit 2.

Just stopped by Castleton Gander 10:30am Sat and there's still plenty of CCI SV on the table. Probably about 2/3 of what's shown in Indy Mike's photo. No price on the table anymore, but it rung up as $3.99/box of 50 as shown in the photo.

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    Just stopped by Castleton Gander 10:30am Sat and there's still plenty of CCI SV on the table. Probably about 2/3 of what's shown in Indy Mike's photo. No price on the table anymore, but it rung up as $3.99/box of 50 as shown in the photo.

I was there this morning and was able to pick up 2 bulk packs for 22. I got there right at 9 thinking maybe a few people would be waiting...wrong. There was a line of easily 60 people waiting to get in. Got lucky and picked up some of the last bulk packs. Plenty of CCI on the table when I left. THought about picking some of that up as well, but figured I'd let others take it home since I got my bulks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom