Not open for further replies.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    22lr at Cabelas: Winchester 555 rounds at 6 cents, Remington Thunderbolt 500 rounds at 5 cents. You can buy a box of each.

And I don't know if anyone else is looking for a turkey fryer. I've been looking for one to use as an outdoor propane burner and they have one at a garage-sale price. That and a pair of socks put me into the $5 shipping. Masterbuilt Propane Turkey Fryer : Cabela's

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    $19.79? What, you have a problem with 40 cent bulk 22s? Cheaper Than Dirt has a bad reputation among many for exactly this type of pricing, particularly during panics.

Doesn't surprise me at all that CTD is doing that. Show a picture of a brick of 22lr's at a brick of 22lr's price and then put that it's a 50rd box in the fine print. I've been tempted here and there to buy something from CTD since the dust has settled, but when they pull this kind of trickery they just aren't worth it. I used to buy a huge amount of ammo from those guys and I mean huge. Back in the bachelor days, pre wife and kids, the ammo I'd buy from them was a major part of my budget. Seems to me like they forgot the customers who built them and are happy to put the screws to their own customers. Whatever respect I ever had for CTD has been gone for a while, and after seeing that link the respect isn't coming back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom