Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I just delivered 900,000 rds(5 skids) of remington 22r to gander mountain distribution ct.. i asked if it would make it to the stores . they said it would go straight from my truck to the outbound. never seem to see it o the shelves. they explained customers know when they stock the shelves and are in line.
    GM has an email alert system you can sign up for when a delivery is expected. Also, some people ask employees and some employees share that info.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    GM has an email alert system you can sign up for when a delivery is expected. Also, some people ask employees and some employees share that info.

Ha ha, that email alert always says 0. I have walked into the store in Avon and found 22lr and 22mag on the shelves. That email alert is BS.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Evansville Gander mountain has a small supply of various CCI branded 22 ammo available this morning.

Stinger
    Mini-Mag
    Standard
    Blazer
    Long

Limit of 5 boxes or one bulk pack.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville

Ha ha, that email alert always says 0. I have walked into the store in Avon and found 22lr and 22mag on the shelves. That email alert is BS.

Agreed. It might work for other ammo but I have never seen the GM Ammo Club Alert say anything other than 0 for 22 ammo. Also, the day that they get ammo in Evansville still shows as Tuesday although they actually switched to Friday several weeks ago. They set the new ammo out on Saturday morning here now.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Unless your one of the lucky with a hook in the market, the days of cheap 22 are over. If its less than $4 a box, its a decent price. I used to drive the loop and hit the walmarts for ammo, and while its still POSSIBLE to get thunderbolt or similar for 2.40 to $3 a box, it doesn't exist, and they almost always had exclusively cci, and cci standard is over $4 a box at walmart. If you need it, and you find it for less than $4 a box, buy it. Or wait years for the market to come back to its senses.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    TargetSportsUSA has Blazer Brass 124gr 9mm for $229.80 per case, with free shipping. Just got the sales flier a moment ago, not sure how long the price is good for.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom