• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wow! I can think of no better person to paint gun owners in a positive light than Alex Jones

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    POS Morgan and Alex Jones will debate firearms laws in the US tonight at 9 on cnn. By the way, according to this article, the petition to deport POS Morgan is up 104,000 signatures.

Great. Two bat **** insane people debating each other on an important topic. Can't see how this could ever go wrong.
    :laugh:

Just for fun:

Some might consider AJ a tinfoil nutjob, but damn it, he's our nutjob! :):

Also, they're goin' at this all wrong. If the network really wanted to boost ratings, advertise it well in advance as a type of Celebrity Deathmatch.
    Bring back "Mean Gene" Okerlund and Jesse Ventura as guest announcers, with referee Mills Lane.
    Before the match, assure AJ of immunity from prosecution, and whisper cryptically to him that PM is a plant of the Illuminati. Then you won't have to bother with deporting him, as AJ might just tear him apart with his bare hands. ;)

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Yea, I'm sure CNN picked Alex Jones to make PM look sane. Dis gonna suck!

morgan has been torn to shreds by everyone who has gone on his show.

They even threw Ventura against him to try and make gun owners look crazy. Ventura is no dummy, he's sharp as a tack and few people deal with as... stressful situations as Navy Seals. They should have known better.

Jones?

This has the potential to go either way, depending on which Jones shows up, really good or really, really bad.

Luckily morgan is as emotional as a bag of cats so hopefully he can't keep it together enough to pick the crazy out of Jones.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I do not think that he is making gun owners look insane. He is saying a lot of what I feel and not letting himself get locked in a corner. I enjoyed it.

Top Bottom