• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Our trusty old big sweetie crossed the rainbow bridge last year and we've been considering getting a puppy. Well we decided to go ahead and get one, another of the same breed we had, a Goldendoodle. This here is Cooper and he's 6 weeks old.

IMG_0619.JPG

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The fun begins! Lol. They are a hoot at the puppy stage. My boy is begging me to get a playmate for our Charlie. We got him as a pup. He was a hoot as a puppy. He is about 6 now. I really don't miss the puppy part. But I am sure we will be going threw it again in the near future.

Your pup is a lucky fellow. I wish you many years of love with your little guy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    attachment.php

Looks vicious! It attacked that poor woman and knocked her down!!

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Are they hard to groom?

They grow hair like we do. It doesn't fall out and needs to be cut. Is it difficult? No. Our last Dood went to the groomer every 6-8 weeks depending on time of year. They need regular brushing as well, but more to prevent mats and tangles than to brush out undercoat.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Any of the "doodles" are great pets. We had a litter of labradoodles and if my wife had her way, we would have kept all of them! They are very smart and loyal pups. Congrats on the new addition.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Any of the "doodles" are great pets. We had a litter of labradoodles and if my wife had her way, we would have kept all of them! They are very smart and loyal pups. Congrats on the new addition.

Absolutely agree. Our former Dood was incredibly intelligent and loyal. Cooper has a lot to live up to :)

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Congrats Vupdblue...Our daughter is on the autism spectrum and we are looking into a labradoodle trained to work with autistic kids...My understanding is they are very good with this.....

Again congrats...Nice pup...Must keep wife away from this thread...

Some friends of ours have a goldendoodle who is a trained service dog for their autistic son. They do everything together and are best friends. The dog is very good for him, and vice-versa. This right here is Hank (The Tank):
    hank the tank.jpg

Top Bottom