• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjach virlym

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    columbus in
    okay so i have a question for everyone that can answer... i have read several reviews on the springfield xd and xdm 9 mil and all of the reviews i have read say that the xd, xdm are great but its not in the top ten guns for anyones list... i am planning on buying a xdm 9 mm this friday feb. 27th is it a good idea?

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howdy Sjach, welcome to the INGO forums!

Anyway if you've window shopped around and decided to buy the Springfield XDM well I think that's great! Springfields XDM's are an excellent choice!

Is this your first firearm? if so are you familiar with firearms & how to handle them safely? if not I'd probably recomind taking the NRA's basic firearms safety course (or maybe have relative or friend who can instruct you) to get you started on how to properly handle your new Springfield XDM.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    If it makes you feel better, when it comes to combat tupperware, the XD is either #1 or #2 on my list. I have a hard time deciding between it and the Smith M&P.

We've owned both, but I still can't decide which I like better.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    XD

My XD9 was my favorite pistol for a long time....then I bought a G19! but either way, i don't see how it could be a bad decision/purchase.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    The regular XD is a little shorter for concealed carry. If that is not part of the requirements, then go with the XDm. I have had the XD in .40 and 9mm. I chose it b/c I carry it regularly. (more safety features than Glock)

But, that being said, I am going to spend the $150 (sigh) and drop in the trigger upgrade stuff to make the 'trigger' an actual trigger, instead of a spray bottle. B/c that is what it feels like.

twb9862

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Brownsburg
    XDm 9 is a great choice. I bought one myself for Christmas and am very pleased. Are you going to CC?? If so, you might look at the XD SC. The XDm will be tough to confortably conceal during the warm weather months. I just purchased a Kel Tec p11 for warm weather CC. The P11 wont break the bank. I would have purchased the XD SC but money is gettin tight. :D

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Love my XD. Have had it for 3 months now and wouldn't trade it for anything. All about personal choice and what feels good in your hands.

:draw:

Top Bottom