• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    To be transparent to INGO, I did some digging for HoosierShooter0811. One of his firearms is in the possession of Lawrence PD and I have no way to grease the wheels to get it back to him.

His firearm that was put into the Property Room by IMPD after an incident was destroyed in 2023.

HoosierShooter0811 was given the same information in an email that I sent as soon as I found out both statuses.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    To be transparent to INGO, I did some digging for HoosierShooter0811. One of his firearms is in the possession of Lawrence PD and I have no way to grease the wheels to get it back to him.

His firearm that was put into the Property Room by IMPD after an incident was destroyed in 2023.

HoosierShooter0811 was given the same information in an email that I sent as soon as I found out both statuses.
    Kudos to you for trying to help him :yesway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2022
    Indianapolis

Thank You for your time Frank. You were very helpful getting me closure.

And to everybody else.
    Im not sure I guess I left them in there too long and they were destroyed. Even though I was sent a Paper Stating I had a Deadline to file for them or they would be disposed of. And I did file the necessary paper work to get them back before said deadline, I even have a copies of the request to release property paper work still.
    So it shocked me they destroyed it ( A Brand New Firearm not even A Month Old ) even though I filed before the deadline.
    Ive never been contacted by City County Building Property Room or The Detective to get the Canik (The Scraped Gun) back. I did try Contacting The Detective District Office once and they said He had changed Jurisdiction.
    So I couldnt Contact Him at his new Email to Get a Move Along on Getting the Canik Back. So Dead End There Aswell.

Ive had the same number and address not so much as a notice or call.

The Armed Robbery Incident with the S&W MP9 happened in Lawrence in 2018.
    Once the Case was closed I had gone to the Lawrence Police Station ( Which at the time was in Fort Ben, At their Government Center Bldg) And I was told that since it WAS an open case, the gun was transferred to the city county building for the prosecutor & court proceeding purposes, (Wasnt necessary Both Assailants eventually took a Plea deal even though one was on the run for 2 years) and if I recall correctly at the time the Lawrence property room lady said they were logging all firearm evidence for short term storage then it was to be transfered to City County Building as they were getting ready to transition to the New Police Dept On Post Road.

If Frank is correct which I hope he is it shouldve been re-transferred back to Lawrence Property room at their New Station, I will go down there tomorrow morning to confirm its location or destruction. Not saying Frank is wrong or his words have no bearing im just saying i would be really surprised if Lawrence property Room still has it.
    Where the Gun is Today? Probably along with its Canik Companion in a Scrap Yard melted down somewhere.

Regardless I have no faith that the process is fixed or streamlined. And All this hurdle hopping highlights a extreme lack of regard for peoples property and self defense rights.
    Also this has also made me realize what a BullSh*t Bureaucratic Battle Ground Indiana & Indianapolis is becoming with all these "Progressive" Counties and States around us. Definitely thinking about moving to a surrounding county or just down south in general just so I dont have to deal with a willful attempt to disrupt peoples lives through kanggaroo courts and litigation in the future.

Facts of the Matter is. I shouldve had both firearms handed back to me personally by the prosecutor or detective once they found out I was indeed the victim and was of no harm to anybody.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thank You for your time Frank. You were very helpful getting me closure.

And to everybody else.
    Im not sure I guess I left them in there too long and they were destroyed. Even though I was sent a Paper Stating I had a Deadline to file for them or they would be disposed of. And I did file the necessary paper work to get them back before said deadline, I even have a copies of the request to release property paper work still.
    So it shocked me they destroyed it ( A Brand New Firearm not even A Month Old ) even though I filed before the deadline.
    Ive never been contacted by City County Building Property Room or The Detective to get the Canik (The Scraped Gun) back. I did try Contacting The Detective District Office once and they said He had changed Jurisdiction.
    So I couldnt Contact Him at his new Email to Get a Move Along on Getting the Canik Back. So Dead End There Aswell.

Ive had the same number and address not so much as a notice or call.

The Armed Robbery Incident with the S&W MP9 happened in Lawrence in 2018.
    Once the Case was closed I had gone to the Lawrence Police Station ( Which at the time was in Fort Ben, At their Government Center Bldg) And I was told that since it WAS an open case, the gun was transferred to the city county building for the prosecutor & court proceeding purposes, (Wasnt necessary Both Assailants eventually took a Plea deal even though one was on the run for 2 years) and if I recall correctly at the time the Lawrence property room lady said they were logging all firearm evidence for short term storage then it was to be transfered to City County Building as they were getting ready to transition to the New Police Dept On Post Road.

If Frank is correct which I hope he is it shouldve been re-transferred back to Lawrence Property room at their New Station, I will go down there tomorrow morning to confirm its location or destruction. Not saying Frank is wrong or his words have no bearing im just saying i would be really surprised if Lawrence property Room still has it.
    Where the Gun is Today? Probably along with its Canik Companion in a Scrap Yard melted down somewhere.

Regardless I have no faith that the process is fixed or streamlined. And All this hurdle hopping highlights a extreme lack of regard for peoples property and self defense rights.
    Also this has also made me realize what a BullSh*t Bureaucratic Battle Ground Indiana & Indianapolis is becoming with all these "Progressive" Counties and States around us. Definitely thinking about moving to a surrounding county or just down south in general just so I dont have to deal with a willful attempt to disrupt peoples lives through kanggaroo courts and litigation in the future.

Facts of the Matter is. I shouldve had both firearms handed back to me personally by the prosecutor or detective once they found out I was indeed the victim and was of no harm to anybody.
    I see you live in Indianapolis, who are your state, senator, and state representative? If they ain’t worth a **** well I know a few that are. Now is the time to start thinking about the 2025 session.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I see you live in Indianapolis, who are your state, senator, and state representative? If they ain’t worth a **** well I know a few that are. Now is the time to start thinking about the 2025 session.
    Victoria Spartz is the Only Indiana Representative I feel actually does her job and Represents the MAJORITY of Hoosiers.
    Shes the only one Ive seen be vocal in any capacity. Ive seen her fight back against the Politically Woke Mob not only in Indiana Halls of Legislation but mainly US Congressional Hearings.
    Jim Baird is another good one and has been very active and vocal on the agricultural forefront. I dont know or havent heard/seen anything about the other Districts Reps

All I know Andre Carson is just another bought and paid for regurgitator who obviously was too influenced by his somali college classmates and professors at his University in Wisconsin/Minnesota

Anyways,
    Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Death To Tyrants.
    Lets put Tarr-ing
    & Feathering Rogue Politicians Back on The Ballots.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Victoria Spartz is the Only Indiana Representative I feel actually does her job and Represents the MAJORITY of Hoosiers.
    Shes the only one Ive seen be vocal in any capacity. Ive seen her fight back against the Politically Woke Mob not only in Indiana Halls of Legislation but mainly US Congressional Hearings.
    Jim Baird is another good one and has been very active and vocal on the agricultural forefront. I dont know or havent heard/seen anything about the other Districts Reps

All I know Andre Carson is just another bought and paid for regurgitator who obviously was too influenced by his somali college classmates and professors at his University in Wisconsin/Minnesota

Anyways,
    Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Death To Tyrants.
    Lets put Tarr-ing
    & Feathering Rogue Politicians Back on The Ballots.
    State Senator and Rep.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So... if it goes into the property room, it's gone forever.
    2 years ago, probably.
    Now? A huge MAYBE.

New blood in the property room due to a problematic* supervisor retiring, with promises from the new blood that things are going to change.

*I'm being VERY polite. As in "dont speak ill of the dead" polite.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom