• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    Looking for a nice left handed compound bow. Used to shoot alot as a kid and had alot of fun hunting and doing 3d ranges. Not sure whats out there these days and wanna get back into it. Any suggestions

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I would suggest either PSE or Diamond for the money you can't go wrong. I bought my diamond as a package with sights, rest, quiver for under $500. If your looking for arrows too, thats a whole other topic lol

rabbit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Lots of great bows on the market! It all depends on how much you want to spend! Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Find a good shop with several different brands and shoot them and let the bow chose you.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I just got a Mathews Drenalin today and I am ecstatic! I had a Hoyt zr200 a few years ago and sold it planning to get a Mathews Switchback, Well I never ended up buying a new bow.
    I have mentioned it several times and the other day my little sister was razzing me about not being into bows anymore. Well today was the day, I got offered a good deal on a loaded drenalin and I took it.:rockwoot:
    Here she is! (my camera date is off)
    339jev5.jpg

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Look into the mission line made by mathews. They are good quality bows and under priced too. But since you will likely need all the accessories and arrows you will probly be looking at close to a grand.

nkantzer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Rochester
    I dont think it matters what kind of bow you use. I bought a used bow 5 years ago and it kills deer and works great on 3d ranges. It may not be the fastest bow but havent had a arrow not go through a deer and its a jennings.

NDhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    North Central IN
    Don't rule out 'new' bows on Ebay. If you can find a new in box bow of the previous year model, you can get a new bow for way good money.

I'm not sure I'd buy a used bow, but if you can buy a new in box bow of one model ago, it seems like a good deal to me so far.

cain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Newburgh, IN
    I bought my bow off of archery talk. Found a '08 Bowtech BNIB leftover in '10. There is at least one guy on there that purchases shops leftover bows and sells them online. Paid less than half of retail and couldn't be happier with my setup.

Top Bottom