• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I have been messing around with "pocket pistols" lately and forgot all about my Glock 26. When I opened the safe last week she was upset telling me I was only seeing skinnier ladies and wasn't interested in a fuller figure

brD7V.jpg

Maybe she had a point.... I was taken in by the new hotness the beautiful silver bling bling slide and small figure of the keltec. I was more into looks and was being selfish.

afyLk.jpg

wvkxB.jpg

Ms. Glock 26 is a true lady. She might not have the hype or the bling but she can do it all. Ya she is bigger and maybe not as hot as the newer ladies but holding her in my hands again on a July 4th range trip made me realize what I have been missing the past few months.

Reliability, Capacity, Great sights and a wonderful gun to shoot. She gets the job done and has an awesome personality.

MZBO1.jpg

I think the KelTec is a true pocket pistol. The Kahr CM9 is a pistol you can carry nicely in your pocket. The Glock 26 is a ***** to carry in your pocket but she has so much to offer I'm going to be seeing alot more of her now. Raven Concealment makes a great product in the VanGuard that would work very well with the Glock 26. I might be looking into that soon.

MPXIB.jpg

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    If you cant show that thick give a good time, give me a call, Ill show her a good time. She might even make it into to my pants...I mean I think I have a IWB holster the glock would fit in.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Wouldn't mind driving your Kahr while you and Ms. Glock are getting reacquainted. ;) FWIW, I've been seeing Ms. Glocks somewhat hotter sisters. They claim to be 27 and 30, though I think they're actually younger. :D

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Just remember why she's your ex!!
    (boy I wish I followed that advice a few years ago)

If things ever fall through, I'll take sloppy seconds on jilted Glocks.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is that Ms.19 on the first pic next to her little sister Ms.26?

I plan on getting both the 19 and 26, they are great gun.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    I actually use "my wife's" 26 as a pocket gun. When we go to church on Sunday, it slips into my dress pants with no problems. Really like having her in my pants.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Have to confess, Mrs. Glocks sister has been riding around next to me in my car for years now, while Ms.27 and Ms.23 hang around with me the most wherever I go, as a matter of fact I took all three of them to MCFG range tuesday afternoon and nobody complained or asked to be fed and felt more than the other (although I did seem to neglect Ms.23 as she gets rode hard and put away wet the most, and I had a 9.mm Philly M-4 from Colt to join us that day, about as exotic as I get). Im even embarressed to say I put a "mag" into Mrs.26 that was intended for Ms.27.............and she did not appreciate that kind of foreplay!

Top Bottom