Getting in the mood and sentimental value....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I was cleaning out the safe, rearranging items and such. And I came across my first gun. I got it for Christmas from my dad when I was like 10. Its a Marlin .22 Magnum Bolt Action. I havent shot it in years.

I took it out and looked it over. It brought back memories from that Christmas and shooting in the backyard with my dad and brothers. All of a sudden I just got in the mood to shoot it.

So, I believe I'm heading to MCFG this weekend to shoot!

813adede.jpg

f0b125a3.jpg

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Nice gun! take it out and shoot it. I have an heirloom rifle too although it is a little older than yours. Mines a Winchester 1890 22 short. A pump action 22 short is fun to shoot. Enjoy your range trip.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I don't have my first gun anymore; it was a Daisy 22. The rear site fell off, and the trigger was like 30 pounds....I wasn't too sad to part with it, really. I've got other guns with memories attached to them, though.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Guns

I have a H&R Pal 22 single shot bolt action that my Grandfather ( on Mothers side) bought for me from my Grandfather ( Fathers side) it is special because of the connection of both Grandfathers and I still shoot it now and then . I also have a Winchester 370 single shot 20 gauge that was a Xmas present from my parents when I was about 10 yrs old , I am now 55. these will be passed down to my son oneday.

Top Bottom