• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Finally sent off my paperwork & payment for my first NFA Item, a Huntertown Arms 22lr suppressor. Considering I "bought" the thing back in late 2011, I found the paperwork & funds to seal the deal. Better late than never, eh? :draw:

Now, :popcorn: until Fall, if I'm reading the current timelines correctly...

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I paid using a USPS Money Order... How do I keep track of cashed check, pending date, etc? Links / phone numbers are appreciated & TYIA!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    The phone number is on the instruction page of the Form 4. If you call with the serial number they will give you the status.

My 762-SDN-6 went pending on January 4th. Hopefully it will be here by the end of may... hopefully.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I paid using a USPS Money Order... How do I keep track of cashed check, pending date, etc? Links / phone numbers are appreciated & TYIA!

Made that mistake. You have to pay the USPS to track it, and it will take a while. Took them about three weeks to tell me mine has been cashed a week earlier. Just wait it out. Call NFA about six weeks after you mailed the check to find out if you are pending.

I went pending about a week ago, and NFA told me to expect my stamp in October.

Top Bottom