• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound
    What area of the state are you in? Im always looking for new hunting areas that could be productive, for predators...a little later on in the season i could use a hunting partner, if you wanted to try it out. Coming from Arizona, back to Indiana, im really missing the predator hunting and ample public land that isnt pressured the way it is here

We have several spots that are public land around here. One is just about caddy corner from my house. I also have access to plenty of private land that my wifes grandmother owns. It's about 70 or 80 acres worth now since the majority of the family farm has been sold off since her grandfather died a few years ago.
    I'm down south of Corydon along the Ohio River
    I also have permission from a friend of our family in Palmyra, Indiana and just outside of Salem, Indiana to the south to take out any coyotes and feral hogs that I can anytime. Let me know whenever you want to go drop some and we'll go!

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    carmel
    Yes, definitely, gf has family in New Albany so it wouldnt be too far of a stretch to venture out that way sometime:yesway:

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I'm using handloaded Hornady 77 gr HPBT in my T3, and depending on which AR either factory Hornady 55 gr SP or American Gunner 55 gr HPBT. Have also used Federal 64 gr Power Shoks, Fiocchi 45 gr VMax, Winchester 45 HPs, Federal 50 gr Varmint and Predator and a couple of others I can't remember. All worked fine, use what's accurate in your rifle and expands quickly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just finished my dedicated Yote rifle.
    Looks like I will be shopping ammo or having a good friend build me some for this one.
    We have our spots. I am so ready for this. It has been far too long.

Top Bottom