• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    I'm getting my 2005 Wrangler out of the garage today..(the one in my profile pic) it has been there since Oct. So if you live in Plainfield or Hendricks county and you see me out and about in it... please stop and say Hello. I would like to meet some of the INGO members in my area. You cant miss my Jeep it is Big and Dark Green, and says " BIG TIME OFFROAD" on the windshield. I hope to run into some of you guys and make some new friends !! :)

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'm getting my 2005 Wrangler out of the garage today..(the one in my profile pic) it has been there since Oct. So if you live in Plainfield or Hendricks county and you see me out and about in it... please stop and say Hello. I would like to meet some of the INGO members in my area. You cant miss my Jeep it is Big and Dark Green, and says " BIG TIME OFFROAD" on the windshield. I hope to run into some of you guys and make some new friends !! :)

Just FYI, that's not really the best approach to making new friends. :twocents:

:D

Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    LOL!!! I guess I should have said, I hope to Cross paths with some of you guys. I wouldnt want to run into anyone, with the Huge offroad bumper I have on my Jeep !!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Cool! Its getting to be "jeep weather", isn't it!

Watch for my silver TJ with a mild lift and an INGO sticker on the back. I'm buzzing around Plainfield pretty regularly. Was just out @ Culvers on Wednesday night (Mmmmmm, Butterburgers).

If you are in the mood to get that TJ dirty, I'll be out at the Badlands on the 28th. Might even be another INGO-er there if I can talk him into it, and a couple other friends of mine.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Cool! Its getting to be "jeep weather", isn't it!

Watch for my silver TJ with a mild lift and an INGO sticker on the back. I'm buzzing around Plainfield pretty regularly. Was just out @ Culvers on Wednesday night (Mmmmmm, Butterburgers).

If you are in the mood to get that TJ dirty, I'll be out at the Badlands on the 28th. Might even be another INGO-er there if I can talk him into it, and a couple other friends of mine.

I may be able to go. I was hoping to have the new shocks installed on Saturday, but I'm worried I'll break the bolts and it'll turn into an all day job.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I tooled in to work today in my buggy. I couldn't resist. I'm gonna be out and about in it tomorrow too. I might get wet later in the afternoon but I'll risk it.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    If it were my Jeep it would be driven daily! (I would love it, and kiss it, and put bows in it's hair!!!) ok maybe that's disturbing, but I would love and drive it!!! I had 92 Wrangler and sold it dang it!!!!!

Brick House

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Plainfield IN.
    I will be selling my Jeep in a Couple of Months, if anyone is looking for a NICE, CLEAN Jeep it is a 2005 and only has 32,000 miles on it it stays in the garage every winter. It is a 4.0 inline six cylinder with a automatic tranny. I just put a new top on it last summer.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Just switched out the hard top for the soft top on my 2004 TJ last night. It's only going to be 60 degrees today, but I am putting the top down, cranking up the tunes, and getting outside. Mine hasn't been in storage at all. It's my daily driver and I love it in the winter time as much as I do the summer. Happy Jeeping.

Top Bottom