• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flaydogg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    0   0   1
    Jul 20, 2010
    Warren
    He must be like 12 and hiding them from his momma. I hate people like that, its like dude stage the picture a little of something, clean your room.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wanted a pink 360 controller but they're going for way too much last I saw on Amazon. But you really showed him with that email!!!

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I would seriously consider these stolen.

The top AK has an ACE side folder, damage industries modular foreend, and a Hugue grip (I think?)
    And the bottom one has some goodies as well.

He also claims he has a Beretta, which isn't pictured anywhere. He also fails to mention what model glock or ar's or ak's they are.

If you knew anything about those ar's or ak's the first thing people are likely to ask is what brand / model they are, which an owner would know, but granted that they may have got them in a fast deal from someone, a person who's owned guns would know the markings would tell them.

I hope someone could investigate this legally.

EDIT: They apparantly have multiple glocks, with only one pictured.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I would seriously consider these stolen.

The top AK has an ACE side folder, damage industries modular foreend, and a Hugue grip (I think?)
    And the bottom one has some goodies as well.

He also claims he has a Beretta, which isn't pictured anywhere. He also fails to mention what model glock or ar's or ak's they are.

If you knew anything about those ar's or ak's the first thing people are likely to ask is what brand / model they are, which an owner would know, but granted that they may have got them in a fast deal from someone, a person who's owned guns would know the markings would tell them.

I hope someone could investigate this legally.

EDIT: They apparantly have multiple glocks, with only one pictured.

I tried to enhance the picture to read the SN on the Glock and got three numbers, but I'm on my phone and Photoshop can only do so much on Android. If the guys as dumb as I'm thinking, one could easily ask him how old it is and say you can tell by the serial number, and then ask for said serial numbers.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Also, look at all his previous postings. Pretty random selection of stuff and very vague descriptions as well.

CORRECTION: All of the other ads are gone. Disregard.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I tried to enhance the picture to read the SN on the Glock and got three numbers, but I'm on my phone and Photoshop can only do so much on Android. If the guys as dumb as I'm thinking, one could easily ask him how old it is and say you can tell by the serial number, and then ask for said serial numbers.

The image is too low quality. If these are stolen, too bad they didn't steal a better camera too.

Trying to contact the person for some serial numbers.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    The image is too low quality. If these are stolen, too bad they didn't steal a better camera too.

Trying to contact the person for some serial numbers.
    Good man! You could always ask for better pictures of areas close to the serial numbers so as to not be obvious.
    :shady::poop:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom