WTS/WTT: GIft Cards Amazon, Gander, Dicks, Toys-R-Us Pet Co, Lowes, Jc Penny And More!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    [FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]From my wedding, birthday and just time I have MANY gift cards for sale. All are real gift cards, not e-gift cards. Of course you can and should check the balance on your phone prior to buying them when we meet. All the gift cards are $ .85 to $.90 cents on the dollar. For example a $100.00 Amazon gift card is $90, a $100.00 Jc Penny gift card is $85.00. I will trade for the guns the listed below as well, I can also mix cash in if desired. For example if you have a gun for $400, I can give you all gift cards, or $200 in cash and $220 in gift cards. [/FONT]

The cards;

Amazon $100.00 cards for $90 each, I have more then one

Dicks Sporting Goods $100.00 for $90 SOLD 1 PENDING FUNDS, STILL HAVE 1 LEFT

Petco $100 for $85.00

Gander Mountain $100 for $90.00

Lowes $100 for $90

Jc Penny $100 for $85. I have more then 1

Fandango $100 for $85.

Toys-R-Us $100 for $90 I have more then 1 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Tj Maxx $100 for $90. SOLD SOLD !!!!!!

Prices are FIRM, I will not reply to any message or offer for anything less then my stated price. This is FREE money for you, if shop at these stores.
    Also gift cards on ebay sell for $.90-$.95 cents on the dollar and sell instantly. If I don't sell them here, I will sell them on eBay and pay the fees, it's no big deal. I will meet you within reasonable distance of Greenwood, Im on the north side every weekend, and downtown most days as well

Cash only, must meet in public. And as I stated above you are more then free to check the balance on the card prior to buying them.
    The only trades I would consider are high quality, good condition concealed carry guns. Such as Sig's, Glock's, ETC. As well as high quality stock AR's such as Daniel Defense, Colt ETC. I'll consider other AR's, and guns if the price is right, and in the case of the AR's if they are stock, or close to it. I have no desire in your everything but the kitchen sink AR that you spent $2000 on and are trying to get $1700. Sorry just being honest and saving all involved time.

Please message me only thru INGO, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD!! If you have questions PM me. Or you can text me at 317-679-6060

attachment.php

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom