• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    A friend of mine is moving to TN and is a newly minted handgun owner. I thought as a parting gift I'd give him the magpul dynamic handgun dvds, but I haven't seen them yet. Has anyone seen them? Are they any good? And I don't just mean from a training perspective. Can you see what's going on? How is the camera work? Are they entertaining? I don't want to throw away 40$ on some lame paladin press style video where you're bored to tears watching it.

I wasn't sure where to post this thread. First I thought about tactics and training but honestly it's magpul so I know the tactics are probably sound (unless you tell me otherwise) I'm more worried about it being entertaining as well as informative.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i have a few friends that are shooters. I got them steel targets for christmas and built them stands for them as well. Thats the kind of gift i would like to get....something i can use for a long time to come...but its also something that alot of people wont buy for them selves because they just make do with what they are currently using. Here is a link to what i did.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tmas_presents_for_shooters_steel_targets.html

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    whats the thing you always want but never buy? Accessories. Right? When you have money it goes into ammo or a new gun. Accessories are the perfect gift for a gunowner, because you need them, you want them, but you have trouble buying them for yourself. IMO. Howsabout a light or holster or something?

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    ...Has anyone seen them? Are they any good? And I don't just mean from a training perspective. Can you see what's going on? How is the camera work? Are they entertaining? ...

Yes, it's a decent set for the money imho.

DVD, book, & range bag are all good ideas. Personally, I would go the software route (i.e. book or DVD) rather than the hardware route.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom