• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I hadn't dug 'seng for a few years. I was talking about it with my wife and she wanted to try it out. We went out for a little while and dug some. Now she has the itch for more!! Going to try another place this weekend.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I hadn't dug 'seng for a few years. I was talking about it with my wife and she wanted to try it out. We went out for a little while and dug some. Now she has the itch for more!! Going to try another place this weekend.

Just curious....where do you sell the stuff at? Who pays you for it?

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Fur buyers usually are also ginseng buyers. There is a guy that covered west central Indiana named chittock. He bought furs and ginseng. Not for sure if he is still buying or not but he made various stops throughout the week.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Any dealer up northwest indiana way, or any news on pickings up here? Just read this and figure may give it a try who knows may find enough to buy a new gun.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Its has been years since I sold any. Only one I know of is T M Trading,North Webster. Van's in Pinola used to buy it.I think he my be gone. The oldest root I ever found was about 35 years old. Even if the home grown stuff is half price,look at this picture:yesway:
    BerryF.jpg

Last edited:

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Its has been years since I sold any. Only one I know of is T M Trading,North Webster. Van's in Pinola used to buy it.I think he my be gone. The oldest root I ever found was about 35 years old. Even if the home grown stuff is half price,look at this picture:yesway:
    BerryF.jpg

I don't know if I would be excited to see all of that or bummed b/c of all the time it would take on your knees digging all of that!!

Top Bottom